13

Dedicated to @brookjohn01 . Thank you for reading Views!
-

After the small argument with Anthony, and being caught by Jake, Lainey left the room as soon as she could to get away from Anthony

After the small argument with Anthony, and being caught by Jake, Lainey left the room as soon as she could to get away from Anthony. She hadn't even stayed in the house for one day, and she was already almost regretting her decision to move into the team 10 house. Anthony had made her night miserable in one conversation. She needed something to take her mind off of things, so after reading the comments on her last instagram post, she agreed to meet Erika downstairs.

Turns out, she was actually going to be hanging with Tessa, and Erika, which she didn't mind. The two other girls welcomed Lainey quickly, and already considered her one of their close friends. Lainey plopped onto the couch besides Tessa and pulled a pillow onto her lap for comfort.

"Are you okay?" Tessa asked with a raised eyebrow, pausing whatever show was on the tv and turning her attention towards Lainey instead. Erika following her actions as well.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired. Today has been amazing." Lainey decided to leave out the part where Anthony had managed to piss her off in a matter of seconds, or how Jake seemed to catch them at the wrong moment, and how quickly the arguing room mates turned into happy room mates that were only joking.

"Your eyebrows are pushed together."Tessa pointed out, mimicking her facial expressions.
"So-"
"So there is something wrong."Erika pointed out.
"I'm fin-"
"Room mates don't keep secrets."Erika continued, Tessa nodding to agree. Lainey groaned, throwing her head back. It had only been a few hours, and these girls could already tell when Lainey was upset about something.

"Anthony pisses me off."Lainey mumbled, not moving her head away from the craned back position. Tessa stifled a laugh, while Erika let out a knowing sound.
"Don't worry, we get mad at him sometimes too."Erika explained. Lainey shook her head and finally looked up at them.

"He's butt hurt because I was teasing him on instagram."She explained and rolled her eyes. Erika and Tessa shared a knowing look without Lainey knowing and sighed.

"I'm sure he'll get over it soon. He's not a bad guy, just stupid sometimes."tessa points out before turning back to the tv and playing her show. Erika smiled at Lainey and also turned back to the show.

Lainey wasn't sure if the girls advice was very helpful or not. She wanted to like Anthony, he seemed so nice in the videos she watched with him in them. But in order for her to like him, he needed to like her as well. She climbed off the couch and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down in one of the chairs at the island. She was enjoying the peace of just herself and her phone when she was interrupted by the asshole himself.

He walked into the kitchen without acknowledging Lainey. He simply walked to the fridge, grabbed a can of cold soda and leaned against the counter. It wasn't like he hadn't seen Lainey sitting at the island, in fact, he caught her eyesight a few different times, and just chose to ignore her.

"You're unbelievable."Lainey scoffed, going back to paying attention to her phone.

"Actually, I'm Tony."He replied smugly, taking a drink from the can and turning his attention to Lainey.

"You're an asshole."
"And you're a bit-"
Once again they were cut off, this time by Chance walking in awkwardly, slowly opening the fridge, grabbing an apple, and leaning next to Anthony.
"I'm glad to see you two are getting along so well."he replied after a moment of silence. Lainey grabbed her things in a rush and walked to her and Tessa's room, ready to fall asleep and just forget that the second half of tonight even happened. She grabbed her camera from her bed, and turned it on.

"I didn't vlog much today as you can see. But I'll vlog more next time. I was pretty busy today from moving into the house, to dinner. To some other stuff that went down."She sighed dramatically and fell back on her bed. "But as always thank you for watching my day and remember to tap the like button and subscribe to see more of me!"She said, dragging out the 'e'. "I'll see you next time!"She finished before blowing a kiss towards the screen and shutting the camera off. She grabbed her laptop to begin the long and tiring process of editing and processing the video.