Four- Interrupted Pillowtalk

"Tell me more about yourself, Lenora?" Damon nudges me awake.

When did I fall asleep?

"Like what?" I roll off Damon's hard body and onto my soft bed.

So much better.

"Everything," Damon rolls into his side to face me.

I keep my eyes closed but I can't help the small smile that grows on my face at his reply.

"That would take a long time," I warn him but don't open my eyes.

I feel one of Damons hands reach up to push a lose strand of my hair behind my ear. It feels out of place for me to be treated this way. I'm not used to the after part.

"It's a good thing we are young and I have all day to waste," he whispers against my cheek and pecks my lips with a short but sweet kiss.

"I guess we do," I reluctantly open my eyes—I would never refuse an alpha—and roll more into my back to stare at the ceiling. "Where to start?

My name is Lenora, I'm not much of a morning person. If I don't have coffee then I can be a real bitch but once I do I'm not so bad. I love the beach, especially when I can just lay in the sun. And I like the color blue."

I furrow my eyebrows, is that the kind of stuff he wants to hear?

"Come on, you can tell me more than that." Damon sits up so his brown eyes can stare down into mine but I quickly look elsewhere on my very interesting ceiling.

That wall has never looked so fascinating before. Neither has that corner over there—Damon nudges me when I've been silent for too long.

"You're gonna have to get a few drinks in me if you want to know more than that," I play it off as casual as I can.

Damon's hand reaches up to stroke my cheek with his thumb, "I'll remember that. I've got to get you drunk to get to know you." His lips break into a blinding beautiful smile that makes my heart stop.

He actually wants to get to know me?

"Well, handsome, what about you? What do I get to know about you?" I reach my hand up to trace his jaw line and down his neck to his broad shoulder.

"I am going to be the next alpha of this pack. I don't let many people call me just Damon," he pauses and scans my face but I stay neutral. "I love the morning, I think coffee tastes bitter, I like the forest over the beach and my favorite color is red."

We couldn't be any more opposite...but I guess that's why we aren't mates.

I raise my eyebrows in question but smile so he knows I'm only joking. Damon chuckles and rolls onto his back alongside me.

"I'll have to take you out for those drinks some time," he admits.

"I'm a pretty busy girl but I think I can squeeze you in between my hair appointment and my shopping plans," I smile like I've never smiled before. This after bit is kind of fun it turns out.

Damon grins as his hands snap down to my stomach and he starts to tickle me. I squeal in surprise and try to shove his hands away amidst my fits of giggles and laughter.

"S-stopp!" I stutter between giggles and I try to turn away but Damon traps me under his legs.

Damon doesn't stop until tears start to run down my face from laughing so much. When he finally pulls back his hands I hold my sides and take large gulps of air to try to refill my empty lungs.

"You look like a wheezing donkey," Damon pokes my check but I swat his hand away.

"And you look like a jackass," I growl back once I've got my breath back.

The Pack Slutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें