A/N

Hey reader,

I published the first part of this story in February but I began writing it much earlier than that. Like most things, the way I first envisioned this story is not how it turned out but I am by no means disappointed with it. Honestly, I never had much of a plan for this story because like almost all of the others I've written I wasn't going to publish it; however, by some crazy intuition, I did.

Since February, this story has gone through many ups and downs between the characters, my writing quality (I know some parts suck), and my ideas. I know that I have changed a lot these past few months and I am aware of how that reflects in my writing and the choices I've made for some of my characters. The truth is I write what I feel and my emotions tend to slip into my writing and influence my words more often than I would like sometimes.

That is why your encouragement is so immeasurably valuable to me. Knowing that someone, even if it's just one person, reads what I write...it reminds me of how much I love writing. It reminds me of how much I respect reading.

If you are still here after all this time, I just wanted to thank you for your dedication to this story when my own dedication wavered.

This is the end of The Pack Slut. Yes, that's right. I've finished my first ever book all the way through. But don't worry, this definitely isn't the end of the story. I have already started working on round 2 which is going to be called The Rogue Slut. I would appreciate it if you stayed with me while I transition into a new book which I will try my hardest to upload the first chapter as fast as possible.

The more I hear from you the more I am inspired to continue writing.

I'll let you get back to reading,

Emily