FALLING FOR THE SMITHS

Catherine was about to say something, but the office door flew open.
   I let out a breath of relief. Grabbing Daphne’s arm, I led us towards the opened door.
   I pushed her in, and was about to follow, when Mathew caught my eye.
   He was watching me, his grey eyes locked with my green ones, until I hastily broke the contact and disappeared into the office.

★★★

Tessa Parker is starting her junior year in high school, desperate to keep her head down and pass through the year unnoticed like she usually does.
   But not this time.
   On the first day back, she unintentionally brews up more tension between herself and her childhood enemy, Catherine Jameson.
   The cause of the tension?
   Aaron and Mathew.

Aaron and Mathew Smith, Whitewater High’s very own golden brothers. One being nothing like the other.
   Aaron, the outgoing, badass, popular player. The captain of the football team. The hottest boy in school. Dating the hottest girl in school.
   Mathew, the introverted, silent, mysterious poet. The lead singer of the most trending band in town. The heart-throb of the school. Still single, as he has no interest in any girl — till now, that is.

On the first day back, Tessa is asked to tutor kids for her French class, and in return she’ll get $50 for every student.
   Obviously, she accepts.
   But fate has its own plans.
   When she’s stuck with mentoring two brothers that she hasn’t talked to in years, will she be able to keep her defenses up?
   Or will she end up falling for the Smiths?

———

*DESCRIPTION MAY CHANGE OVER THE COURSE OF THE BOOK* *SWEARING INCLUDED*

———

© All Rights Reserved, 2017