Chapter 4

"Seb remind me why I'm doing this?" I asked him, he was forcing me to put on a mini fashion show for him to decide what to wear

"Because Ames, you're hot." I rolled my eyes at his comment while shrugging the jacket on. "But you'd never know it in that frumpy looking Dalton uniform. And this is the perfect chance to show off your body without being hit on by sleazy guys. Now put on the outfit that I so graciously got for you and come out here so I can see."

I walked out of the bathroom and did a little twirl, and a grin lit up his face.

"If I were straight, I'd totally bang you." I rolled my eyes. My hair was pulled into a loose high ponytail, the curls framing my face nicely. I had to say, I did look pretty hot. "Now come on, we're gonna be late."

We walked out of Dalton, well more like sneaked out of Dalton, considering curfew was in 10 minutes and we weren't supposed to be leaving this late. I hopped in Sebastian's car and giggled.

"What's got you so chipper?" He asked, starting the car.

"I've never snuck out before, I feel so alive." He started laughing at me. "What?"

"You're so good, I do this once a week. Wait 'til we get some alcohol in you." I giggled as he pulled out of the Dalton Parking lot.

><><

We arrived at Scandals, and I grabbed Sebastian's shoulder.

"You said you'd get me a fake ID?" He chuckled.

"They know me here, you don't need one."

And he was right, the bouncer just let us in with a nod to Sebastian. As we walked in, I looked at him, honestly impressed. We walked up to the bar and took a seat.

"I'll just have a tonic water with lemon, and get the lady here 2 shots of tequila. Also a beer and a Shirley Temple, extra cherries." I looked at him in shock as the bartender went away.

"You're not drinking? Why?"

"Well one of us has to drive, I'm not leaving my baby here overnight. So you can let loose and have fun, meanwhile I don't need alcohol to have fun." He looked over and smiled, seeing Blaine and Kurt walk in. He grabbed the beer the bartender set on the counter.

"A beer for Blaine, and for Kurt, a Shirley Temple with extra cherries. I hear you're the designated driver... like, always." I pushed his shoulder and he threw me a smirk. "And for the lovely lady, two shots of tequila. You guys this is a big moment, Amy here is having her first real drink." I reached over and grabbed the shot glass, before throwing my head back and downing it. The alcohol burnt my throat and I scrunched up my face, while Sebastian laughed. "You buzzed?"

"Oh yeah." I coughed and laughed, my voice coming out hoarse. I grabbed the second shot and threw it back too.

"Wow someone sure likes her tequila." I started giggling uncontrollably. "And she's a giggly drunk too! oh I'm gonna have fun with this." He raised his glass. "Cheers boys, to the good life."