Chapter 17

"HELP!" I got out a cry of fear before his hand slammed over my mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah. Shhh." He whispered, and tears started running down my face. His hand moved across my chest, and I knew exactly what he planned to do. I was shaking beyond belief by this point, and I started to writhe, pushing him away from me, and he raised his hand to slap me, when the door swung open to reveal Santana.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She yelled, and I fell to the ground as Hunter's hands came off me. I was sobbing, and Santana threw a punch at Hunter, successfully hitting him in the jaw. Tina and Blaine came up behind her, and Tina immediately went around Santana, placing an arm under my shoulder, and helping me up. Blaine went straight to my other side, helping Tina, while Santana trailed behind worriedly. They took me into the choir room, where the rest of the New Directions looked up worriedly.

"What happened?" Their teacher asked as they sat me down in a chair, and I couldn't stop crying long enough to speak.

"I just caught that new guy Hunter trying to rape her, Mr. Schue." My sobs got even louder. "Blaine call Smythe."

"No! No, you can't, he hates me, we broke up, he hates me." I cried louder, and Blaine looked shocked. "Blaine, please, just call Nick. Sebastian can't know." He nodded, and went into the hall to make the call.

Nick's POV:

I was stood by Sebastian backstage, when I got a call from Blaine.

"What the heck?" I thought aloud, and answered. "Blaine, what's up."

"Nick, it's Amy, something happened. Get to the choir room, now."  I almost dropped my phone.

"Is she okay? Blaine what happened?" Sebastian heard this, and looked up, concern etching his features.

"Please, just get here quick." He stopped for a moment. "And bring Sebastian," He spoke quieter. "Amy said she doesn't want him here, but I think he needs to be." I sighed.

"Got it, on our way." I looked up at Sebastian. "It's Amy."

Sebastian's POV:

Nick and I ran through the halls, and I was terrified. Nick looked genuinely worried, and he stopped me before we entered the room.

"You can listen, but for now, just stay here. I don't want to overwhelm her." I was pissed that he got to see her and I didn't, but nodded anyways. He went in, and I peeked around the door, watching what was going on.

"What the hell happened?" Nick asked, and Amy started sobbing. He bent down in front of her, and held her hands, and I felt my blood boil, but I held myself back. She wasn't mine anymore.

"Nick... we found her in a closet. Hunter was trying to rape her." My heart practically stopped.

"Oh my god." Nick said, and she cried harder.

"Nick... it almost happened again... I can't believe it happened again..." I couldn't stay outside the room any longer.

"What do you mean again?" I said, I could barely believe what was happening. Is that what she refused to tell me? Her head jerked up, and Nick looked at me like I was nuts.

"What is he doing here? Blaine, I told you not to call him." She yelled through her tears, and a pang went through my chest.

"I brought him Ames, clearly it was a bad idea." He glared at me.

"Amelia what do you mean again?" I spat, and she shook her head. "Has he tried before?" She refused to answer. "Amy, please." My voice cracked, and she looked up sadly. "Tell me what's going on, I need to know." Tears started streaming down her face again, and I went up and kneeled next to her. "Amy, I love you. This past week has been hell, please just tell me what happened between you two." She looked down, but nodded.

"Okay." She said, and I smiled, tears starting to come to my eyes too. I scooped my arms under her tiny body, and brought her away from the prying eyes and ears of the New Directions into the office. I sat her in a chair by the desk, and grabbed my own, before closing the door, and sitting next to her.

"Amy, please tell me what happened between you two." She sighed, and I took her hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over hers.

"Hunter and I used to be close, best friends actually. We told each other everything. I had this huge crush on him, and he knew it. The whole school did. One night, we were at his house, and his parents weren't home. He told me he liked me too, and he kissed me. I was ecstatic. But then he started to try and do more. I told him I wasn't ready for that yet, but he wouldn't listen." My eyes closed, knowing what was about to happen. "I begged and pleaded for him to stop, but he just kept going. Soon, I was struggling too much, and he knocked me out. I woke up the next morning, naked next to him. It was horrible, Seb." The tears started trailing down her cheeks again, and I reached up with my free hand, and wiped my thumb across her cheek. "It only got worse after that. I left his house, and blocked him on my phone. I got to school that day to see everyone staring and whispering. He had told the whole school that I begged him to have sex with me. He told everyone my secrets and I got bullied so much I left. But no matter where I seemed to go, they knew about it. I couldn't make friends. And then I met you." She chuckled sadly. "And I even ruined that."

"No, you didn't." She looked confused, and I brought my hand to her cheek. "Ames, I love you. I never want to imagine my life without you in it. I was selfish, and prideful, and a grade A jerk. I ruined us. I trusted him too much. Amy, I'm so sorry." I had started crying too. "Please take me back. I promise I will never doubt you again." She smiled up at me, and I smiled back.

"I would be insane to pass up an offer like that." She leaned up and pressed her lips against mine for the first time in a week. I moved my hand to the back of her neck, pulling her closer, and I heard Nick cheering from outside the office. We pulled away and laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Now, let's go back to Dalton. I drove here, so we can take my car back, and I'll stay the night, okay?" She smiled up at me.

"I'd love that."