Chapter 15

I walked to the Warbler practice room by myself a few weeks later, Sebastian hadn't shown up to 7th period that day. He was at every other period though, so I was skeptical. I saw him walking up to the door with-

"Blaine?" I called out, and both of them stopped in their tracks. A grin lit up Blaine's face, but a look of worry crossed Seb's.

"Amy! I haven't seen you since summer started!" I ran up to him, and hugged him, smiling as he held me tightly. He stopped quickly, though, pulling back, and holding me by the shoulders. "Wait, you didn't have anything to do with this, did you?"

"With what?" I asked, and Sebastian cut him off before he had time to reply.

"No, she didn't. Now, he's waiting in there." Blaine looked confused.

"Who?"

"The one you're here to see." Sebastian said, and Blaine went to the doors to the choir room, and I went to follow, but Sebastian stopped me. "No, Ames, you stay here."

"Sebastian what's going on?" He stiffened, I only called him by his full name when I was upset about something.

"Nothing Amy, don't worry about it." He tried to convince me, but I shook my head.

"No, tell me. What's going on?" He sighed.

"We may have... stolen their nationals trophy..." My jaw dropped.

"You did what?" I barely believed him, but I knew Hunter was behind it. "I can't believe this, Sebastian."

"Amy-" He reached out to grab my arm, but I stepped back.

"No, the Sebastian I knew would never take blind orders from someone he just met. Come and talk to me when you're ready to tell me what's really going on." A crowd of Warblers had formed around us while we talked, and Nick sent me a worried look. I rolled, my eyes, spun around on my heels, and stormed off to my room.

><><

I was sat on my bed, when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I spoke loudly, and the door opened to reveal Sebastian. "Well, I guess you're ready to talk then."

"Amy, please listen to me-" He started, but I cut him off.

"No, Sebastian. You stole the New Direction's trophy, and Nick told me you guys tried to get Blaine to come back to Dalton. You told me you were done with manipulating people Sebastian."

"And I am-"

"No," I spat. "You're clearly not. Sebastian, have you even noticed how much I've been struggling this year?"

"Oh no, you are not pinning your unwarranted hate on Hunter on me, okay?" I stood up, not believing what he had just said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, giving him the chance to fix what he had just said.

"You're clearly uncomfortable around him Amy, don't act like you don't know I've noticed. He's a cool guy Ames, I don't know what you have against him."

"You don't know what he did to me, Sebastian."

"Then tell me!" He threw his hands up in frustration. "I have no idea why you haven't told me."

"I can't Sebastian."

"Why not? I bet you've already told Nick, haven't you?" I was silent, and he laughed cynically. "Of course you have. What's going on between you two anyways?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't think I haven't noticed, you're spending way more time with him than anyone else. What's going on between you two?"

"For your information, I've been hanging out with Nick cause you're spending all your time with Hunter. What's going on between you two?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me! Sebastian you were gay before you met me, and as far as I know, nothing's changed. You're rooming with him for Christ's sake! What am I supposed to think?"

"No, you're not turning this back on me. I know you have something with Nick."

"No, I don't!" We were yelling at this point, and tears were running down my face. I sighed. "You know, I actually thought you changed." I spoke quietly, and he ran a hand over his face.

"Amy, I have, you know that."

"No, Sebastian. The guy I dated for the past 8 months wouldn't have done this." I sighed again. "I don't think this is going to work anymore." He shook his head.

"Amy, don't say that. If you just tell me what's going on with you-"

"No." I said with finality. "It's over Sebastian. I'm sorry, but I can't do this."

"Amy, please-"

"Please leave."

"But-"

"Sebastian, please." He sighed, and he turned around, and walked to the door. He wrapped his hand around the handle, but stopped and turned to face me.

"Just because we aren't together anymore, that doesn't mean I'll stop loving you. These 8 months have been the best of my life, Amy." And with that, he opened the door, and left.

I sat down on my bed and let the tears flow freely. I pulled out my phone and texted Nick.

Amy 😋: Nicky? I need a friend rn

Within seconds, I got a reply.

Nick ♫♪: omw

No more than 2 minutes later my door opened to reveal Nick. He saw my current state and sighed.

"Amy what happened?" He asked, and he came over and sat next to me, rubbing my back. I started crying harder.

"I broke up with him." Nick stopped.

"What?"

"I couldn't tell him Nick. I just couldn't. Hunter threatened me. Plus he thinks there's something going on between us." I told him, and he looked confused

"Wait, between you and me?"

"Yeah, he thought I was cheating on him with you." Nick sighed.

"Ames, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, you didn't do anything. Then I accused him of cheating on me with Hunter, and he asked why I hated Hunter, and I can't tell him. Nick, I just want to forget about it. How on earth could I tell him?"

"Amy, if you really care about Sebastian, you're gonna have to tell him sooner or later." I sighed.

"I know, Nick." The tears had stopped at this point, and I shook my head. "But how am I supposed to tell him Hunter raped me?"

Surprise 😉