Can I hear your voice?

Hello minna how is it going hope you enjoy this is my first time writing fan-fiction I hope you enjoy and please share ideas see you.😁and also I own the picture and story but not the music see you fam.
-------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up from a dream a very bad dream.were I was walking down the street with my parents coming from a movie theatre.when we heard yelling it was a man with 2 others.they had guns and sick smiles on there faces.we ran my mom hid me behind a trash can in the alley and told me to be quiet and no one will ever hurt me. The man came into the alley and my parent layla and Jude tried to run but they were shot in the head.

I did not know what the men wanted or what they were after but I will never forget that smirk they had.I was trying not to cry so they wouldn't hear me.They left and I ran to my parents both bleeding out and it started to rain. I cried and cried until the cops arrive to take me away.

They placed me in the custody of my aunt Cana which was nice but she was a hard worker stayed out late. After that I stopped talking I was now mute to honor my moms last words.Cana was fine with it and we lived together for 7 years.I moved out and she respected my wishes she payed my rent until graduate high school.The high school I was going to was fairy tail high.I now lived on 6111 west strawberry road. My apartment was pretty big but my window in my room faced another bedroom in a different apartment building.it was empty since I moved in.

I was kinda glad so no snoopy neighbors.I had a small group of friends that know my past and except and my muteness.i was Juvia levy Ezra jellal (spelled that wrong I think) and that was all and I liked it that way.i was my 3rd year attending FTH and tomorrow was the first day.Good thing I just finished moving.Ok I got that out the way I tell you what I look like I had blond hair cute circle glasses curves a of some sort.I usually wore to school a light brown nitted sweater a white polo shirt under with a white collar and some blue jeans with converse. I always have my hair down with a side ponytail.

I have a secret on my friends know is that I like natsu dragneel.He is the most popular boy in school and is head captain of the swim team. The problem is well a lot of things one popular two does not know I exist and three I can't talk which is why I get bullied.but I am very artistic and can paint very good.

After going through all that I go to my room and go to bed ready for my first day of my 3rd year.

(Time skip morning)
Morning came and I put on my usual outfit and book bag and headed out the door.as I got to school I saw my friends at the entrance.

"Hey Lucy" they all said
"Hey"I signed.
"Well Lucy your sign language has gotten better"said Ezra.
"Thanks"i signed.
"Well we got to go to class there are 8 periods and each of us have one with Lucy so the rest she will be by herself"said Jellal.
"Well don't worry Lucy see you at lunch bye"said levy.
."see you after school said Juvia.
they all ran off except Erza.my first class was art my favorite class.my art teacher was so impressed that she lets my stay after until five when school ends at 2:10 because we start at 8.Erza and me make it to class and greet our teacher.after that I had class with all my friends than for 6th period I Was on my own.then that's when the bullying started.the one that has bullied me for 2 years already was lisanna (sorry I just needed a bully and she was hear and yeah)I was in social studies when she started.

"Hey mute are you to stupid to talk"said Lisanna.
"Yeah" said her to minions sherry and zin.

I stayed silent this happened for two period then it was time for gym.the last class of the day but I sat out because coach was worried I would fall because of my glasses. Which makes no sense.

(Time skip 5pm)
I stop painting and pack up my thing because natsu's practiced ended at 5:10 and I always get a glance of him.admire him from afar.

(Natsu POV)
Hey natsu dragneel I wanted you to know a little about my self I like lisanna she is super nice to everyone.i am moving to an apartment away from my parents and sister on 6163 west strawberry road. I am the swim team captain and my friends are gray gajeel and lisanna of course.I am the most popular boy in the school but these are my closest friends.me and gray got done with swimming practice early and rested on the lockers at the school entrance.
"Hey flame brain you beat your record I'm kinda impressed"said gray.
"Shut up ice stripper but thanks"I said.
We continue to fight and talk on the locker.

(Lucy's prospective)
I finish packing my stuff I had five minutes left and would meet up with Juvia after.as I ran down the stairs I see the swim team walking home was I to late.i shrug it off and try to walk to my locker to get my things.but a certain pink haired boy and his raven haired friend where leaning on it mostly natsu.my cheeks turn pink but I need my stuff but they won't move.I come up with a plan.i take out a piece of paper and write(excuse me but you are leaning on my locker) I quickly write.I walk up slowly to the pair and they look and my strangely.I show him the note .he reads it and says sorry and moves off.i get my stuff but then.
"Excuse me but have I met you before I thought I knew everyone in the school"said natsu.
I panic but Juvia saves me in time.
"What do you want with my friend"said Juvia.
"She does not like to talk to people much she shoots a glare and walks away with me.

(Natsu's POV)
As I lean on the locker this short blond girl walks up to me and shows my a note I read it and moved off her locker.i wonder why she did not just ask my instead.i shot gray a questioning look.he just shrugged.she got her stuff but before she could run a asked a question.but before she could answer a girl with blue hair came up to her and told me she does not like talking to people.before she left she shot me and gray a glare.

Scary she and the blond left.
"Hey do you know who that is"I said.
"Yeah that's Juvia she is friends with Ezra jellaand levy"said gray.
"But I don't know who the blond is"said gray.
"Oh thanks gray got to go I'm moving into my new place.as I got there I kept thinking about that girl why did she note talk.as I moved. Y stuff in the apartment I was getting into my air mattress when I opened my bedroom window.to reveal my neighbor which had golden blond hair getting dresses.it was rude of me to stare but she looked like a teenager like me I quickly closed the shades and blushed at what I say but I saw something else paintings.very beautiful paintings filled with life and color and but I could not see all of them because she almost turned around.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey people tell me if I should write more please I really want to continue but not go to waste see you hopefully-irisyuki1501