Chapter 1. Gold

Hey jelly fams here is another chapter just for you guys I hope you enjoy. Also sorry this is late kinda going through hard times. And I hope you like this chapter please vote and comment.
💚💚💚💚💔💛💛💛💚💚💚💛💚💚💚

(Lucy's POV)

I got dressed in a pencil skirt with a white blouse and flats and drove to work. I walked into the building to see the secretary again.
"Hello Bisca"I yelled.
"Hey Lucy"just go on up Mr. Dragneel is with his fiancé right now and doesn't want to be disturbed"said Bisca.
"Oh alright"I said in annoyance.
"Yes Mr.Dragneel also wanted me to tell you that you office is across from his it was made last night"said Bisca.
I threw a fake smile right in front of her and walked off. But I felt happy I felt like Bisca was my Friend. After college Erza and Jellal went to the states. Levy and Gajeel went to Europe for a year. Then Gray and Juvia are expecting a child I still see them every now and then.
It fun seeing Juvia's Belly grow. It hard to believe there's life growing inside there. I step out of the elevator that I had recently stepped into and clutch my necklace. The necklace I got from Natsu junior year. It got a little old but I still love it.
I put it back in my shirt and I walk to a door that has my name on it.

Lucy Heartfilia
CEO of Heartfilia Enterprises
Without thinking I outlined the words with my finger when I saw Natsu's office behind me I got closer to the door and leaned my ear just a little bit to the door.
(Inside office)
"Natsu don't be like that we're getting married in a month"said a female voice.
"Why are you here Aria"said Natsu.
"Well I needed more money to shop for a wedding dress with my friends"Aria said.
Just realized no natsu's fiancé is not this guy.

"That's if you only came over here for money your rich as well"Natsu barked

"Well daddy cut if my credit card because I bought a lot of stuff"said Aria.
"No and that's final now get out my office in trying to work"said Natsu in a annoyed voice.
"HMF fine"said aria.
She started to walk to the door and I straight up booked it into my office. Before the door flew open with a slender short haired girl with tan skin came out with a short dress. She gave me a glare though my office window and walked off with her six inch high heels.
"How rude"I said in my best British accent.
Just then the thing in my office desk rang and natsu's secretary was on the line.
"Ms. Heartfilia ,Natsu needs you in his office to work out the company merge"said Bisca.
"Thank you"I yelled.
I quickly walked out my little office and across the hall.
"Stupid pink haired idiot couldn't even call me into his office"
I paced into the office to see Natsu looking in surprise but it faded like the wind.
"Sit Ms.Heartfilia"said Natsu.
I quickly found my seat and Natsu said something that took me off guard.
"Is see your hair has turned a gold color these past years"said Natsu.
I looked in utter shock. Was my hair really gold? I looked down to my hair slowly fade back into its gold state.
I cleared my throat and started to speak about merging the company.
"So Mr. Dragneel by company merging will get each a higher profit"I asked.
"Yes"said Natsu.
It went in like this for what felt like hours after it ended it was time to go home for the first day. I walked with full confidence out that office. But I couldn't help to take a second glance but I stopped myself. I went to gather my stuff in my office.

(Natsu's POV)
I called Lucy into my office and did something stupid. I told her ,her hair looked like gold. She was flustered but I chose to ignore it. After hours of talking of company merging she finally left. I wanted her to stay forever but she was mad at me and deep down I was mad too. Aria is such a brat and Lucy is everything. But I can't fix anything I can't go back I have to do this for our companies. When Lucy walked out she walked with confident but her legs were shaking. I took a break from my work and looked out my window.
"Luce don't go"

(Lucy's POV)
I walked out of the elevator and saw Aria talking to another girl. Why was she still here why are they fighting?
Just then the girl started crying and I know I shouldn't have have but I stepped in.
"Hey what she do to you?"I asked.
"What, who do you think you are"asked Aria.
"Stepping in what did she do?"I asked in a stern voice.
"In my opinion this is none of your business"said aria.
"Yes of course everyone is entitled to there own opinion, EVEN THO YOU FUDGING WRONG"I half yelled.
Taken aback by my out burst Aria gave me a glare that said this wasn't over. I went to the girl and asked her some questions.
"What happened"I asked.
"Aria I thought she was my friend but my family went bankrupt so she dumped me off"she said threw tears.
"It's ok wants your name"I asked.
"Mavis"she said.
"I'm lucy and don't listen to Aria she has a stick up her butt"I said laughing.
"Well Mavis I got to go maybe i will see you around"I asked.
"Yeah thanks for making me feel better bye Lucy"said Mavis.
I ran to my car and drove home. I got to my apartment and went to bed thinking about the color I received today.
"Gold"

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅
Sorry guys as you know a lot is going on and I recently learned that I'm moving in 3 weeks sucks. So very slow updating sorry and hope you enjoyed this chapter jelly fams until next time bye.