First snow fall

Hey guys sup so I changed my mind instead of YOU I have another book called Fairytail unit go check it out once out. And please know I don't own the characters or fairy tail or song. I actually own the cover above. Please enjoy this chappie.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

(Lucy's POV)

Today was the first snowfall. I woke up and stretched looking out my window to see Natsu. Once he knew he was spotted he blushed and pointed down for school. I quickly got ready and got dressed.

I went down in the elevator and out the apartment door to see Natsu

"Hey Lucy ready to go"he asked.
"Yeah"I said.
We started walking in silence and I remembered I've been seeing my speech therapist for a week now. That and Natsu and lisanna start fighting with each other when we hang out.
(Flashback)
"If you hurt Lucy so help me you won't see tomorrow"growled Natsu.
"Well if I wanted to die I would have climbed your ego and jump off to your IQ"shot lisanna.
"Well at least I'm not fat enough to sell shade like you, how much for 2 hours"yelled Natsu.
"OOOOOoOOoOoHhhhHhHhhH"said the school yard.
Just They we all felt a dark aura it was Erza.
"WHAT DID I SAY"roared Erza.
All the students went to class and Erza dragged Natsu to the stairs that had carpet.
"NO PLEASE LUCE HELP ME"Natsu pleaded.
"I just walked off with a dead lisanna in my arms she got hit in the head by Erza.
(End of flashback)
Natsu got a sprained arm after that and carpet burn. I started to think about it and it was super funny. But I was drinking water when I was thinking. And yep I laughed and the water went out my nose and I started to cough uncontrollably.
"Lucy are you ok"said Natsu rubbing my back.
"Y-yeah"I said finished coughing.
By the time I finished making a fool out of myself we were at the school gates. Natsu giving me the worried look as we walked to our friends.
(True story as I was writing this I was drinking water when my cousin sat on a bed frame an old one and it broke. I started to laugh with water in my mouth and I choked it came out my nose and mouth. Ok I'm done sorry I finished dying.)(ONWARD)

(Grays POV)

We all saw Lucy and Natsu enter the school yard. Natsu had on a worried look on his face and Lucy had tears in her eyes. They quickly came to us everyone was on edge was she crying?
"Hey flamebrain nice tan orange is my favorite color"I insulted.
"Well mine is yellow that's why I love your teeth"Natsu said in a low tone.
"Pinky"I said.
"Cheap ice cream in the back no one buys"said Natsu.
"BOYS"said Erza.
She smacked our heads together and we both knocked out on the floor. Then I felt a hand on my chest.
"Gray-sama are you alright I'm sorry I didn't protect you"she said crying.
Recently after we started to date she has grown a sort obsession of some sort I doesn't really bother me.
I soon black out with Natsu.