A new beginning

Hey jelly fams this will be end of season one or book. But don't worry another book a sequel is connected to this book. So don't worry it's not ending yet. Also this chapter takes place at the end of the school year. I will make this chapter epic for the sequel so don't kills me plz. Enjoy.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

(Lucy's POV yesterday)

"Lucy heartfilia congratulations for graduating the 3rd year"said the principal.
"Thank you"I said.
"Ok now that everyone has there certificate celebrate with your families see you next year brats"said makrove
"Let's go lucy"said Natsu.
"Come on Erza, Gajeel, sting, lisanna, gray, Juvia and jellal."I said
We walked to a near by cafe called Arianna's cafe. We all ordered our food and was talking and fighting about stupid things.
"At least my skin ain't ashy"said gray.
"You want to go snow cone"said Natsu.
"Yeah if laughter was the best medicine you face must be curing the word"shot gray.
"Oh yeah I'd like to see things from your point of view , but I can't seem to get my head up that far up my butt"shot Natsu.
"Well at least I don't smell like burnt grass"shot gray.
"Well at least I'm not a pasty looking little boy"shot Natsu.
"Shut it already"said Gajeel.
"Shut up metal head"they said.
"You want to go flame breath and ice prick"she Gajeel.
"SHUT IT"roared Erza.
She kept Scolding the boys until Natsu got a call and walked out the door. I didn't think anything of it and kept talking to levy about Harry Potter.

(Natsu's POV)

"Hello mom"I said.
"Yes son your father heart condition took a toll and he is in the hospital"said grandee.
"Ok"I said.
"Honey we need you to come home to to take care of your fathers company until he gets better or when you take over"said mom.
"What I just can't up and leave"I said.
"I know but you can go to school here plus dad was in the middle of making a deal with the heartfilia company to join us"said mom.
"But what about Lucy my friends we were supposed to say to them were are suppose to go to college together and our last year of high school"I said.
"I'm sorry honey but no one can manage it but you"said mom.
"Ok just give me until tomorrow"I said with a shaking voice.
"Ok you plane leaves at 1 don't be late bye"said mom.
I hung up the voice ever so swiftly and went back into the cafe with my friends passed out from tiredness and excitement. I said goodbye and carried lucy to her apartment I tucked her in and went to my apartment playing the events that would happen tomorrow.

(Present day natsu's POV)

I woke up with a start a angry cat was clawing my cover off.
"Hey happy if you want food this is not the way to do it"I said.
"Meow meow meow meoooow meow"said happy.
"Ok I'm sorry I forgot to feed you last night"I said.
He gave me the best cat glare he could muster.
"Alright here is your food I got to go see Lucy I'll be back"I said.
I ran to Lucy's apartment and checked the time 10:00. I knocked on the door to be meet with a half asleep lucy.
"Natsu what is it?"she said in a quiet voice.
I couldn't do this I can't I have to at least tell her I can't face the others.
"Um Lucy can I come in?"I said my voice almost breaking.
"Sure something wrong"she asked when I sat on the couch next to her.
"Yes"I said.
"I'm going away for a while and won't be back for who knows when"I said quietly.
"Where"she said worried.
"Well I have to go far away to take over my dads company"I said quickly.
"What why right now why aren't you staying here"she asked.
"I can't lucy I'm sorry I have to leave in 3 hours"I said.
She was on the verge of tears.
"First your leaving and and the you tell me at the last minute how am I suppose to react huh?"she said tears falling down her face.
"YOU SAID you would never leave me"she said half yelling.
"Please Lucy don't do this I love you"I said.
"Was I just a toy"she asked.
"Huh?"said Lucy.
"If you loved me you Wouldn't LEAVE me"she yelled.
"THATS BECAUSE I HAVE NO CHOICE"I roared.
My blood was boiling and before I knew what I was doing I got angry she was making harder I shouldn't have came here. She looked frighten and her hair was in front of her eyes. Then she start to whisper silently.
"I should've known I was a play thing"she whispered.
"I should've known no one could like me I was just a mute remember"she said.
"Lucy"I said outing my hand on her shoulder.
"NO don't touch me just please leave I don't want to see you"she said chocking on sobs.
I quickly got up from the couch and said something I forgot to say a long time ago.
"Nice pictures you painted of me I figured it out a long time ago also I know you hate me but I made this for you goodbye"I said tears streaming down my face. I dropped it on her lap and left for the airport with happy and my stuff.
(What Natsu gave Lucy)

(Lucy's POV)

I didn't think he could paint this good.
"Haha"I laughed as I chocked on sobs.
He was such a horrible painter. What happened he stole my skills and New about my paintings. It was like and hour when I got up. Natsu wait for me I'm sorry I'm such an idiot. I ran all the way to the airport out of breath. I saw pink hair going past security. My whole world went colorless.
"I'm to late"I whispered.
I started to sob loudly so loudly that a woman came up to me to ask if I was ok I took off sprinting. I was so tired that I collapsed by levy's house without realizing it.
"LU-CHAN what's wrong your eyes are puffy and your out of Breath"asked a frantic levy.
"Natsu left"I said quietly.
"What?"said levy.
"NATSU LEFT AND ITS ALL MY FAULT"I yelled.
"Come inside"said levy.
We went inside and talked.
"So you went to the airport but was to late"said levy.
"Yes"I said.
"I don't have the strength to cry anymore I just want him back"I said hugging levy.
"I just told the crew there are coming over here in an hour probably"said levy.
As soon as she finished that sentence there was a loud knock at the door.
"OPEN UP THIS IS -ERZA"yelled Erza.
Levy frantically opened the door and Erza and everyone flooded in.
"Natsu that baca "said gray
"Hey stop not helping" yelled Erza.
"Lucy it's ok we'll get threw this it's not your fault"said jellal.
"Yeah bunny girl at least flame brain told you that jerk didn't tell the rest of us."said Gajeel.
"Juvia loved you lucy"said Juvia.
"Let's start over"said gray. Yeah.

(Natsu's POV)

I left I actually did it what have I done. Lucy my lucy I will come back I'm so sorry. I love you so much.
(Flashback)

"Natsu look at the flowers this one is the color of your hair haha"said Lucy.
"Hey my hair not pink it's salmon"I argued.
She picked up the flower and put it in my hair.
"There you complete"she yelled laughing.
(End of flashback)
Lucy I will be back just give me sometime. It's my fault you feel this way. Will start over year.
(Natsu and Lucy's POV)
"A new beginning"

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️
Hey happy lunar eclipse also here it is the end of book I hoped you liked it and the new book there with be a 5 year time skip to fit into the story. Hope you enjoyed jelly fams and have a good day and please comment read and vote.