TALKING!

I wanted to tell you guys thank you so much for reading my story and look forward to a new story see you jelly fams enjoy.plus sorry for errors in previous chapters and feel free to tell me.
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗

(Natsu's POV)

She said my name her first word was my name my NAME. I hugged her tightly and started to cry. But the weird thing was that Lucy start to cry too.
"Natsu"said Lucy.
Her voice was frail and Angelic but soft and quiet.
"Luce I don't want to push you but can you say other words"I said wiping my tears before moving away.
"Y-y- yes"she said slowly.
"You'll get better you can see a speech therapy"I said while grinning.
Then all of a sudden she start to tear up which startled me.
"Luce what's wrong"I said nervously.
"T-thank you"she said.
"For what?"I said.
"E-e-e-every-thing"she said quietly.
I hugged her once more then to turn around and see a shocked nurse and doctor. I chuckled.
"Lucy- heart-filia you just talked in your record it says it has been a number of year"said the nurse.
"Oh my I will phone you aunt Cana right away to tell the news young name I don't know what you did but thank you"said the doctor before he and the nurse ran off.
I was still hugging lucy when the staff came in then when I turned around to her there was a heavy weight instead. LUCE WAS ASLEEP HOW ITS BEEN 5 MINUTES!
I quickly rested her in her hospital bed since it was 9 in the morning when I came over here. No one knew that Luce was awake yet accept for me. I sat in a chair until the door bust open waking up Luce and startling me.
"Did Lucy wake up"said Erza the devil.
"H-hai"I said.
"LUCY"said the whole crew.
Geeze it's nine in the morning.
"Is it true lu-chan you can talk"asked levy.
"Y-yeah"said Lucy.
Just then there was yells everywhere from Gajeel to levy and Juvia and erza to gray ,Cana and Jellal.
"SHE TALK?!?!?.
"Quiet"your in a hospital I said.
"Shut it"
They all gave me deadly glares and were all surrounding Luce. Asking her questions until the nurse came with Luce's discharge paper which made everyone freeze in place.
"Good news pretty Lucy your leaving early my staff Virgo,Aquarius,loke Capricorn aris and Sagittarius and Gemini and many more the test showed you can go home"said Taurus.
"PERVERT "said everyone in the room after the nurse left because he was giving Lucy pervert look.
"Ok Luce I can carry you if you like"I said.
"It's ok Natsu I'll carry lucy"said Erza.
Lucy began to have a scared look but I didn't know why until...........ERZA THREW LUCE LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES OVER HER BACK AND WALK OUT!?!?
Cana was in shock the whole way to Lucy's apartment she was the only one to tag along since it was the weekend and everyone left. When we got to Lucy's apartment I start to blush I said goodbye to Lucy and went up to my apartment. Then I peeked in the window. Then I remembered I had plue I have to sneak him into Lucy's apartment tomorrow since it's Sunday. I have to ask Erza to take Lucy out tomorrow. I forgot Lucy does not have a phone. I feel asleep after feeding the fur balls good thing I have Erzas number at least I sighed. I can't wait for what tomorrow brings.

🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯Ok guys I'm finished this chapter look forward to next chapter and I'm sorry it was late see you next time jelly fams

🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯
Ok guys I'm finished this chapter look forward to next chapter and I'm sorry it was late see you next time jelly fams.out