Chapter 6.Orange

Hey jelly fams here is another chappie I hope you like. Also reminder BTS and NALU for life and yeah that's all I got to say hope you enjoy. Sorry guys wattpad wants to fight so it will only go to bold so sorry that almost some of the sorry is in bold and hope you like it.
🐬🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

(Lucy's POV)

I'm dead I'm absolutely dead I must be crazy totally out of it. I want to lose my job my company my dignity. Nope Natsu will downgrade me to my grave. I almost killed his bride to be and on top of that i yanked a probably expensive necklace off her neck. Well that's 2 Points for me chesss.
"Lucy"said Mavis.
"Why are you standing in the chair people are staring"Mavis whisper shouted.
Realizing I cleared my throat at sat down embarrassed.
"Sorry I was thinking"I said.
"Yeah in a crazy way I see"she said.
"Well thanks Mavis for coming to lunch with me even if I'm embarrassing"I said smiling like an idiot.
"No problem"she said.
"So I know this is probably a bad time but your working with Dragneel brothers right"she asked.
"No I'm working with Natsu who's his brother?"I asked.
"Ummm never mind"she said frantic ally.
"Spill the beans"I said.
(Tips over bowl of beans on her plate)
"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT"I yelled.
"Ok fine a long time ago Natsu had a brother name Zeref"she started.
"Why you say had?"I asked.
"I use to date him but one day he disappeared Natsu was young at the time and no one has found him since"she said quietly.
"Before he left he gave me this locket"she said.

(She showed me it but it was half a heart)"He has the other half then"I asked

"He has the other half then"I asked.
"Yeah"she said.
"Hey Listen lucy this has been fun but I got to go I'll see you ok kid bye"she said.
"Bye"I said.
She ran off somewhere and I payed for the food and headed out. I wonder why Natsu never told me about his brother.
I jumped into my car went home to watch Korean dramas all day and check up on Juvia. Then I somehow feel asleep on my couch.
"RING RiNG"
"Boi"I said grouchily.
"Hello Heartfilia residents speaking"I said in a fake cheerful voice.
"Hello lucy It's Bisca your going to be late for work MR. Dragneel is waiting for you"said Bisca.
"FINE I'll be there in 20"i yelled.
I hung up and ran to my room to get dressed.

Done now let's go to work. I hopped in my car with my stupid broken hand and drove to work making it there in 10 minutes. Waved to Bisca and rode the elevator to the pinky floor.
I knocked on the door ever so slightly. When there was no reply I opened it just a peak. There sitting in his lap was Aria with a very annoyed Natsu. She was covered in bandages and was smirking.
Feeling a little heart broken I closed the crack in the door and set off into my office. What felt like an hour doing paper work I felt a hard knock on my window. I look up to see.
"GRAY"
"WTF"
"HOW"
"WHY"
"Nice to see you to Lucy"he said.
"Why the heck are you here"I asked.
"I got a job here"he said.
"But you own your own company"I deadpanned.
"I mean that I'm collaborating with that idiot which he doesn't even know I own the company I about to go in his office"gray said.
"Good luck"I said.
"Don't need it"he said.
After he left a very shocked friend gray marched into Natsu's office.
I'm going to put money in it that those two will fight again.
Unfortunately I was very right.
"GRAY WHAT THE"Natsu shouted.
"WHY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE GIVING ME THE SAME REACTIONS"shouted gray.
"IM THE OWNER OF THAT COMPANY FEATHER FACE"shouted gray.
"WELL I DIDNT KNOW SILKY HAIR"yelled Natsu.
"DROOPY EYES"
"SQUINTY EYES"
"CINDER FACE JERK"
"UNDERWEAR JERK"
"WHAT THE WHERE DID MY CLOTHES GO"barked gray.
"I'm so done with those two" I said sighing.
Then gray came out the door in some orange underwear's.
"Now look who's the Pervy popsicle"said Natsu.
"Shut It fire clown I'll be back tomorrow sayonara"said gray.
He swiftly left out to the elevator and Natsu gave me one last glance before he went back into his office. Just 3 more weeks.
"Orange"

😱😋🤗😏😂😂😅🤣🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃😆
Thank you so much jelly fams for all the support so here is another chappie and yeah. That's it see you next time jelly fams either tomorrow or the next day sorry.)