Chapter 5.Pale

Ok jelly fams here is your 2nd chapter so don't kill me and what not. I here you go I hope you enjoy and first read emerald because that the first new update and yeah. Thanks for listening to my ranting and have a good time.
👑👑👞👑👞👞👞👞👑👑👑👑👑👞👑

(Lucy's POV)

I stood there in anger.

"What did I do"I questioned.
"What did you do"I said angerly.

I feel to my knees feeling the powerful energy I once had was gone. I look at the ground my bangs covering my eyes.
"Luce"called Natsu.
"Don't call me that"I whispered.
"I need a moment alone"I said standing up.
But then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.
"Listen"he said.
"Ok"I agreed.
He brought his soft tender lips to mine and kissed me. I was frozen lost in a different dimension. I wanted more but he was married now. I pulled away much to my disliking.
"What are you doing"I asked.
"Nothing"he said quietly.
"I know what you did I saw the whole thing"he said.
"You did huh well here take you lips and your words and you necklace with you"I spat.
"Because you and her are meant for each other"I argued.
In one swift movement I threw the necklace into his hand and walked out.
"Because I mean nothing to you"I spat.
He looked shocked but I didn't care not one bit. We were supposed to work on a project but I didn't care. My head was pounding and my steps became messy I was dizzy. I felt cold really cold I couldn't do it anymore. I slid down the corridor walls and sat there for a while.
"I'm a idiot"
I leaned my head on the wall and cooled off for a bit until I heard loud thumps on the floor.
"You bi*** I will make you pay for what you did"
I opened my to see a fist about to me put into my face. I quickly and swiftly moved out the way to a slender clown trying to pick a fight.
She charged at me and I stop her hand. I twist it behind her back and she shouts in pain. I then push her forward. She goes flat on the floor with a crack. Satisfied with my work I leave the god for saken building and went to apartment.

(Natsu POV)

I was doing my work shocked and mad more then ever. When I heard that sick voice.
"Baby help"cried Aria.
"What do you want"I barked
I looked up in complete horror she looked like she just got beat up.
"What the heck happened"I asked.
"That monster beat me up"
"Who"
She was so pale she should be a monster"
"Pale"
💼👖👝👠👝👠⛑👡👛👘🎒👡⛑👘👛
Sorry it was so short I have so much homework ima cry until next
Time jelly fams.