Im sorry/the truth

(Natsu POV)
I woke up and looked at my cat happy glaring at me like he knew what happened. I got out of bed and got dressed in a shirt and jeans with converse. I thought to myself would lisanna really do that.no Luce was lying lisanna the nicest person I know. Why did I trust Luce I though she was nice. But no one talkes bad about my friends I sighed and walked out the door. But I see a certain blond with hair in her face and wearing black jeans and a sweater she looked depressed and did not know I was behind her I decided to stay quiet.

(Lucy's POV)
I was depressed I got dressed and left I felt like the world hated me. I wish I stayed away from Natsu why could I not lie to him. I hurt him he is just like everyone else. He thinks I'm a liar. I tensed up a bit when I noticed he was behind but pretended not to notice. I kept walking until I made it to school. My arm covered up I saw my friends but I just walked past them.They were shocked but left me alone because of how depressed I look I new they would ask me later.

(Time skip art class)
I started painting and drawing Natsu looked at my canvas and he just was in shock I did not care while Erza was just staring at me.

(Time skip art class)I started painting and drawing  Natsu looked at my canvas and he just was in shock I did not care while Erza was just staring at me

I finished my painting then the bell rang I walked out fast and went to my next class with levy. But before I could I got stopped by lisanna in an empty hall way.

"Hey Lucy want to play a game"she said snickering.
" I got out a notebook and wrote something down and showed it to her she was shocked I pushed her and walked of.
It said
"I don't got time for you Lisanna"
Before she could grab me I made it to my class with her behind me. Everything was fine my friends did not talk to me only gave my worried expressions I decided to go to school today. Then levy passes me a note we'll all got to talk tomorrow ok.well leave you alone today. I sat in silence it the art room crying I wiped my eyes and started to clean up.

(Natsu's POV)
Luce she looked different she looked depressed but why do I care. I saw her painting it was beautiful but there was sadness it looked like the girl next doors painting maybe they paint alike. When I left class the day went normal and I fought with gray.
" get over here flamebrain"he shouted.
"Look whose talking ice cream"I yelled back.
"Fir eating dragon idiot"he insulted.
"Pole dancing winter stripper"I said.
Then we got hit in the head by a red head I heard she was the new president.
"CUT IT OUT "she roared.
"Yes mam"we said.
"My name is Erza go to your last class or else."she said.
We ran to are last class today we didn't have practice so I decided to talk to lisanna.
" hey lis " I said.
"Hey"she said.
"Can I ask you something"I said.
"Sure"she said.
"Well did you hurt Luce" said.
"What makes you think that"she answered.
"Because she told me you did"I said.
"You believe her"she said.
"I don't know"I said.
"I don't know what to believe" i said.
"What if I did what if she tried to harm me first" she said.
"How did Luce harm you" I said voice filled with venom.
" she um ok fine she didn't I was just jealous she never did anything to me"she said.
I pushed her and was about to walk off when.
"Wait tell her I'm sorry for everything" she said.
" I don't have time for you lis tell her yourself" I said.
I walked off she was crying I ran may I could catch Luce to apologize.i found her she was sulking on a bench outside by herself by the school. I ran over there and stared at her.
"What do you want" she signed.
" to say I'm sorry I should have believed you"I said.
"It does not matter you hate me now"she signed.
"I don't hate you I'm sorry for yelling your my friend." I said.
"She stood up about to leave but I hugged her and she burst in tears.

We broke are hug and she smiled.
"I'm sorry to" she signed.
" I forgive you" she signed.
"Forgive Me too"I said.
"Lets go home" I said
" yeah"she signed.

-----------____________________________-------
Hope you enjoy I will be updating tomorrow I only owe the story not fairytail that own by hiro. And the photos go to there respect owns thanks for reading bye.