You TALK

Hey jelly fams hope you enjoy this chapter and as always I only own the sorry not the music characters or pictures. Enjoy
🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

(Lucy's POV)
As the doctors left the room said I have to stay for a couple of days. When they left it was 10 and I don't know where Natsu went after the doctors flooded in maybe home. I decided to do something dangerous I got out of my bed and took my IV rack I tried to stand up and almost fell, finally I got my balance I Went into the hospital hall and hung on to the railing. I started to walk to the elevator ignoring the nurses I went to the ground floor. But when the doors in the elevator went open I was met with a certain pinky.
"LUCE why are you out of bed?"he said frantically.
He took my arm and something in side me clicked I wanted to talk I had the urge.
"Luce what's wrong you look weird"asked Natsu.
"Nnnn-n"I tried.
"You almost said something"said Natsu.
He started me smiling like an idiot if Christmas . In one swift movement he hugging me and then taking me back to my room.
Before he left he said.
"Lucy I know you have it in you to talk"
He kissed my forehead blushing and left I was smiling and soon fell asleep.
"Natsu"

Sorry just wanted to put a picture of my dog in here onward!

(Natsu's POV)
She almost said something was it my name. I kissed her in her forehead blushing as I went home. Luce I believe in you that you can talk. I went home and changed then fed the animals falling into a deep slumber.

(Sting's POV)
My frickin face hurts that stupid flame dragon breath pink haired idiot. As I walked to my mansion. As I went inside my maid Chloe told me my father request my presence.
"Hello father may I come in"I said.
"Yes"he replied.
As I walked in the office he gestured to sit down.
"Well son do you know a girl name Lucy heartfilia?"asked dad.
"Yes"I said.
"Well son do you like this girl?"said dad.
"Well a little"I said.
"I want you to get close to her son"said dad.
"I tried but she likes this guy name Natsu"I said.
"Well son it's time I tell you the truth"said dad.
"What you are about to here might make you hate me but listen I did it for you and your late mother back then"said dad.
(Flashback stings dad POV)
"Are you ready?"said cipher Strauss
"Yes"I said.
"Well I hired a nother name that works for me and will keep his mouth shut"said cipher.
"Well once we do this you can have the company but I help you run it just leave my family out of it ok"he said
"Alright"said the guy.
We entered the allyway ready to kill that night. "Nooo"said layla.
We could not find the daughter she must have fled with to gun shots they were dead then I turned my back to cipher I could not share my company he was so stress. Following the days cipher was demanding more company value so I invited him for dinner his daughters and wife was worried about him they barely had money and his daughter was at college. So I put poison in his wine he drank it but regretted his last words were.
"Please please don't tell my daughter about what I did I deserved this end"
He died his lifeless body the hospital said he died of stress but only I knew the truth he died from special posion. It broke my heart when there youngest lisanna was lifeless tears coming down her cheek her eyes were filled with anger and regret.
(End of flashback)
"WHY?!?!"said sting.
"I had to son"I said.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW SHE IS TODAY SHE CANT TALKED I WONDER IF THAT WAS THE REASON WHY!!"roared sting.
"So this company does not belong to you but to Lucy"said sting.
"Dragneel deserves to have her I don't even deserve to be her friend being the son of a monster"said sting.
"Before I could get a word out my only son slammed the door and ran.

(Sting POV)
Tears were clear on my face she will forgive Natsu but what my father and me did was unforgivable.
"Luce I'm sorry"
"Hey what's wrong"said yukino
"Nothing"I said.
She hugged me we stayed there for an eternity. Yukino is my best friend but I liked her more than Lucy.
"Yukino I love you let me go back to sabortooth high together"I said.
Sorry Lucy but I can't like you anymore I have my heart set in someone else.

(Lucy's POV)
Natsu came after school I started to drawing again this painting was fairytail strongest team but I think something is missing

(Lucy's POV)Natsu came after school I started to drawing again this painting was fairytail strongest team but I think something is missing

It looked so cool before I could hide it Natsu came in.
"Hey Lucy what's that?"he asked.
I hide it Natsu giving strange looks.
"N-n-Natsu"I said.
Looking into his onyx eyes something sparked like I could do anything.
"Luce you talked and your first word was my name thank you"said Natsu.
He quickly hugged me and we both started crying

"Luce thank you""You talk"🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵Thank you so much for the reads and the comments and votes it means a lot so that's why this chapter is longer than usual

"Luce thank you"
"You talk"
🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵
Thank you so much for the reads and the comments and votes it means a lot so that's why this chapter is longer than usual. Till next time jelly fams I'm out.