Chapter 7.Red

Hey jelly fams here is another chapter for you. I hope you enjoy as always and sorry this updating is slow. Byeeeeee see you at the end of the story.also wattpad is playing with me and will only let me type in bold or in regular it's messed up I'm so sorry.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

(Lucy's POV)

Red was the color on the floor red was the color on the bathroom sink, red is what was on my lips. I wiped off the blood everywhere and took a quick shower getting ready for work like this was all normal. The truth was that I didn't have much time.

(Flashback fiore hospital)

I was telling the doctor of all my symptoms until he gave me the worst thing in my life.
"Ms.Heartfilia I regret to inform you that you are diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer"said DR. Leo.
"What no"I said unbelieved.
"Yes we can start treatment right away and you have a chance a small chance of surviving"he said sadly.
"You will have symptoms of fatigue,coughing up blood, lots of weight loss of appetite and weakness and from the medication you will get to keep your hair"he said.
"Since we are in a new day and age the medication was finally complete and now patients can keep there hair."he said.
"When can we start"I said shakily.
"Now"he said.
(End of Flashback)

(Present day)
I got dressed and taking my medication walking out the door.

(Present day)I got dressed and taking my medication walking out the door

(Natsu's Outfit)

I called a taxi because I can't really drive because of my medication and went to work

I called a taxi because I can't really drive because of my medication and went to work. Arriving at my destination I payed the cab driver and walked to the elevator saying hi to Bisca.
Arriving at the last floor I got off the elevator to see Natsu. I thought I went crazy at that moment. 123 123 123 everyday it was doing the same thing over and over. I'm sick of this I'm sick of him.
At that moment I didn't realize that I was standing the and he was holding the button on the elevator to keep the doors open. Without realizing a tear slide down my cheek even if my expression was blank.
"Luce"said Natsu quietly.
He reached out his hand to touch me and I jerked away.
"Why are you trying to touch me"I said horsaly.
"Why can't I"he said bitterly.
"Because things have change you think I'm the same person that I was back then but you couldn't be more wrong"I said.
"All this time I thought it was my fault you hate me but that's not it is it you despise me"I said whispering.
"Lu-"said Natsu.
"No Natsu I'm sick of this I'm sick of you"I said bitterly.
He looked taken aback and I quick motion he he wrapped his arms around me and patted my head.

Thanks to my stupid emotions I start to cry.
"Natsu let me go"I said.
"I can't do that"he said.
"Why?"I said.
"Because I don't think I can function without"I said.
"Shut up idiot I heard you that day in the office you hate me I mean nothing"i said.
I tried to push back but he was to strong and I barley moved his tight grip.
"Please just stay with me just for a while"he said.
"I'm broken and I've been standing to long"he said.
"But I was standing here with you"I said.
"Question is where do we stand together"he asked.
"Not very far"I said.
He slowly let go of me but before fully letting me go kissed my neck and walked out the elevator.
I went red almost immediately after that.
"H-hey that's not fair"I yelled.
I heard him chuckle before he left to who knows where.
But my smile soon faded because one day I will have to tell him.
"Red"

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃I hope you guys enjoyed and happy early Halloween and here is another chapter for you

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
I hope you guys enjoyed and happy early Halloween and here is another chapter for you. Plz don't kill me I don't want to die and see you next time.