The festival

Hey jelly fams I change my update time to 2 days I've been busy with some things regarding moving. Sorry enjoy the story.
__________________________________

(Natsu's POV)
As Lucy leave the classroom I go on about my day. At the end of the day I go with gray and Gajeel to swim practice.

(Lucy's POV)
As I left art class I went to my class, strangely lisanna has not bothered me or anyone else for that matter. It is kinda weird. Now she does not even look at me not even once. I continue my classes until it's the end of the day. But I don't see Natsu anywhere, I quests he has swim practice. I put my stuff together and go home. Next week is the art show and I can't go because I got sick. I walk home sulking. When I almost reached my door I see a frantic Natsu come up to me.
"Luce can you go to the festival with me?"he asked.
"Natsu don't you have swim practice"I signed.
"I did but got out really early because the canceled it"he said.
"Yeah sure I will go with you"I signed.
"Great!"yelled Natsu grinning.
"It's in 2 days right"I signed.
"Yeah"he said.
"It's going to be the two of us"he said.
"Oh ok"I said.
I was smiling and blushing hard he gave me a hug he was warm and he walked away. I went up to my apartment and squealed. Plue looked very concerned.
"Sorry plue I'm ok"I signed.
"Plue plue"he said.
"What?"I signed
I started laughing. I did my homework and fell asleep. In 2 days Natsu going to take me to the festival. I'm so happy. I wonder if he likes me back?. With that thought I fell in a deep sleep.

(Timeskip 2 days)
Today was the festival I was so excited. I got dressed in my traditional outfit which was required for all students even boys.

 I got dressed in my traditional outfit which was required for all students even boys

I loved it it was the one my mother gave me. I got dressed to see Natsu outside in his traditional outfit.

 I got dressed to see Natsu outside in his traditional outfit

"Get Luce ready t0 go?"he asked.
"Yeah"I said.
He grabbed me arm and we ran to the festival to see erza, Juvia, jellal, Gajeel, gray, levy, and a boy with spiky blond hair.
"Hey guys who is this"I signed.
"Oh that kid his name is sting he is new"said Erza.
"You have not seen him because you have no classes with him"said levy.
"I she mute?"asked sting.
"Hey that's rude"said Natsu.
"It's ok let's just have fun"I signed.
"Ok"he said.
"He took my arm and started running to eat all the food. He was eating like a straight off savage but I did not mind.

.

(I'm so done)Then me and Natsu set up our mat and wanted for the fireworks

(I'm so done)
Then me and Natsu set up our mat and wanted for the fireworks. Will we are cotton candy. Then as we sit down sting comes in the middle of us and starts talking to me. But when I look over him Natsu is nowhere to be found.
_________________________________
What will happen to natsu. Find out in the. Ext chapter. also sorry that this chapter is shorted then usual have a good day.