Stars (A Greyson Chance Fan Fic Story)

Prologue

"The night was deep. The wind blew and touched my skin. Greyson and I danced and watched as the stars fill the night sky. Everything feels so perfect. Feels like we never want this night to end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love. I can't wait to experience it." As my bestfriend shares. "I can't wait for a guy that will hold me into his arms and never let go of me." Meet Kathleen. My bestfriend who loves to share love stories, love quotes and everything about love. And one time, I got this nerve to tell her that I don't believe in love.

"What?" she asked with an over reacting face. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am." I answered. "I do not even believe that love exists but I do believe in family love. You know, that love feeling when you are in a relationship with your family and God."

"What about love? I mean, love. As in, the crush thingy or else?" she asked again showing a picture of a girl and a boy that are in a relationship.

"No." I refused. "Just a waste of time and space."

"What a loser." she whispered. She thought I didn't hear that but I did.

~~~~~~~~~

I am known as *your name*. A normal girl living in a small town named Edmond in Oklahoma, America. They call me Ms. Lovehater because I don't believe in love. They might say I'm a loser but who cares?