Chapter 18: "What just happened?"

"Please call YN." I sighed. "She's in my room."

"Could you just plea-"

"Staci, just call her now." I said, cutting her off. She nodded and went right to her way.

One of my bodyguards went inside the lobby, "Hey, sir."

I raised my eyebrows and curved a tired smile, "What?"

"There was this guy earlier and he wants me to tell you that you two a-are not over y-yet."

I looked away. "What's happening, sir? is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Uhh." I responsed. "Uh, no." He nodded and went outside again.

"Greyson." YN said, coming up to me. "What happened?"

"That douchebag was going to punch me." I answered her question, calmly but really mad on the inside.

She hugged me and says, "Sorry, Greyson."

"Why?"

"For letting you into this trouble. I'm gonna go talk to Mark so this drama will be over."

"NO, DON'T." I said, pulling her into a hug again. "He might do something. Just don't." She nodded and I kissed her forehead.

"Aw, you two look so sweet!" Says the janitor while mopping the floor. Okay, his cheeks are blushing. What.

-YOU-

"Sweetie," Staci called, "Greyson is calling you down in the lobby."

I nodded and said thanks. I took the elevator and saw Greyson there in the lobby, standing.

"Greyson." I said, coming up to him and asked what happened. He told me Mark was about to punch him. Ugh, why does he have to come back? I also told Greyson that I'm gonna go talk to Mark but he refused and leaned forward just to kiss my forehead. He is just so sweet.

"I love you." I felt his breath.

"I love you too."

--

Tweet me @whoopsgrenis. Tell me what you think.