Chapter 3: Stars; budding friendship

I stalked Greyson's facebook again. I saw this photo of him with his sister and his brother.

"Wow. Greyson has two loving siblings." I whispered to myself. While I was stalking his account, I heard a soothing music coming from outside. It caught my attention and I went out to check it myself.

"Sweetie, where are you going?" Mom asked.

"Outside. I'll go have some air." I answered. "It's pretty hot in here."

Mom just smiled. As I was searching for the music, I saw Kathleen with a blonde-haired girl. I turned back and I just found where the music came from.

"So, this it where it came from." I whispered to myself. I peeked through the house and can't believe from what I saw. It was Greyson, playing the piano.

"Oh, wow. Just wow." I said with a big voice. Greyson saw and heard me.

"Oh, dear sweet peanut butter!" I whispered and hid through the bushes.

He went out and saw my foot. "Uhm, who's there?"

"Please don't kill me." I said, still hiding from the bushes. "I'm still young and I still have dreams that are needed to come true."

"I won't." He said. "Just come out."

I got up and came out from the bushes.

"If I'm not mistaken, you are _____." He said with a curious face.

"Yes, I am _____." I answered fixing my hair.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard a soothing music and decided to follow it. Now, it ended up with this."

"Oh, okay." He said going back to his house.

"W-wait." I said touching his shoulder. He turned and looked at my hand in his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said putting away my hand.

"It's okay." He said. "You know what? I think we should do have friendly stroll."

"Sure." I said with a big smile on my face.

We strolled around and ended at the park. We had so much fun. Greyson is really fun to be with and guess what? He bought an ice cream for me. 

"So..." Greyson said looking at me while I eat my ice cream. "You like ice cream?"

"Oh." I answered wiping my lips. "Yes, I do." 

He looked at me straightly in the eyes. His eyes sparkled. I just can't do the same way. 

"Uhh, Greyson?" I said. "Is there a problem?"

"No, actually." He answered. "Thanks for being my friend."

"My pleasure." I smiled and continued eating my ice cream.

I can say Greyson is really nice. We decided to do this everyday. I always have fun everytime I'm with him!  Yeah, and he never shares love stories. Sorry, Kathleen.