Chapter 17: The secret.

A/N: Hi guys. Sorry if the previous chaps are very short. Enjoy this one and comment your twitter usernames so I can tweet you if I've updated. Thank you!

~~~

*cameras flashing*

"Long time, no see." Says Mark, holding his camera.

I rubbed my eyes to see if it's really him.

"[YN], let's go." Greyson said and pulled my hand. We both ran and Mark can't get off my mind. Greyson turned his car engine on and we both got off the paps.

"So.." Greyson started. "That was a little fun."

I nodded. "Yeah."

"[YN], I've got to ask you something."

"Sure."

"I'm going to bring the past for a while.When we weren't still in a relationship, you told me you don't believe in love but.."

"But what?"

"How come you have an ex-boyfriend?"

"That's the point." I said as I put my hair into a messy bun. "When I saw Mark making out with another girl, I stopped and live a new life. If you know what I mean."

"I see." He answered.

"I'm so glad I found you, Greyson." I whispered, not knowing he would hear it.

"I'm so glad I found you too." He blushed and slipped his hand into mine.

We stopped over his hotel and found his managers, Troy and Staci waiting for us.

"Hey Greyson and [YN]." They both greeted.

"Hello." I greeted back with a big smile.

"How's the paps?" Staci asked.

"They were terrible but [YN] and I had fun when they were chasing us." Greyson grinned.

Mark has returned in my mind. I just nodded and gave them a fake smile.

"Let's go to my room." Greyson said as he pulled my hand. As we got into his room, he played Augustana songs. I sat on the big chair near to the window. He sat beside me and stared.

"Your eyes are sparkling." I told him.

"And so are yours." He answered.

I stood up and he did the same. He leaned forward to me. It doesn't seem to bother me. He closed his eyes and put his arms on my waist and kissed me passionately.

"I love you." He whispered, eyes still closed.

"I love you too." I whispered back and he kissed me again.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Ugh." Greyson reacted. "Moment stealer."

I laughed, "It's okay."

"Come in!" Greyson shouted.

"Hi." Staci showed up. "Sorry for disturbing you, guys. It's just someone is looking for [YN] in the lobby."

"Who's that?" Greyson asked and put his arms on my shoulder.

"Well, it's a guy named Mark."

My jaw almost dropped. I can see Greyson is letting out his emotions through his eyes.

"Baby," He looked at me. "Stay here, okay?"

"But-"

"Uh-uh." He touched my lips with a finger. "No buts."

I nodded and both Greyson and Staci got out of the room. Oh, Mark. Why do you have to come back?

-GREYSON'S POV-

"Who's that guy?" Staci asked me.

"[YN]'s ex." I answered. "He cheated on her like Lauren cheated on me."

"Lauren?" Staci asked curiously. "Is this a kind of drama tv shows or something?"

I didn't answer. Tingggg. The elevator went open. I went to the lobby and saw Mark.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I got nearer.

He stood up, "I'm looking for [YN]."

"She doesn't want to see you." I answered furiously.

"I'm her boyfriend. Now, get out of the way. I don't even care if you're famous."

"Her boyfriend? Man, you cheated on her! She's mine so, back off."

He was going to punch me but security just stopped him and kicked his ass outside.

"We're not finished yet. [YN] will be mine!" Mark shouted.

"Uhh." Staci said. "What just happened?"