Chapter 8: Stars; Adored.

As we were walking, I looked at Greyson. He looked very sad. Something's wrong.

"Aren't we going to your house and why aren't you wearing a smile?" I asked. "Aren't you happy that you're going to have a date with the person you like?"

"Well, about that.." He said. "I cancelled it. 

"But why? This is your chance."

"I saw her with another guy." He said and tears fell down from his eyes.

I didn't say a thing. I looked at him and hugged him.

"Don't worry, Greyson." I whispered. "You'll find a girl that is right for you too."

He hugged me back and whispered, "I'm going to take you somewhere. Is it okay?"

"Sure." I smiled.

He covered my eyes by his hands and of course, we walked until we reach our destination. 

"Here we are." He said and uncovered my eyes.

"Wow." I said amazingly. This place is great, really. You can see the clouds from the sky and there's a big tree that keeps the place really beautiful.

"Where did you find this place?" I asked him looking at the place.

"Long story. I was embarrassed and I ran and I saw this place." He said. "Isn't it nice?"

"It's beautiful." I said. 

"Come here." He said under the big tree.

I ran to him and sat beside him.

"Here, take this." He said holding a heart-box full of chocolates. "I was about to give this to Lauren but you can have it."

"Uhh, thanks." I smiled and get the chocolates from his hands. "I love chocolates but I love ice cream more."

"Well, I can buy you one." He said and was about to stand up.

"No. This is okay." I pulled his hand. Wow. I PULLED his hand.

He was looking at my hand holding his hand. 

"I'm sorry.. again." I said.

"It's okay." He smiled.

We were under the big tree for hours. We spend our time talking about our lives again and how we enjoy it. 

7pm. The night sky appeared.

"This is one of the greatest days I've ever had." I said. My head started to lean on his shoulder. He looked at me while I watched the stars fill the night sky. I did the same way. I looked at his sparkling eyes and smiled. 

"Can we dance?" I said.

"Uhh, I don't dance." He refused.

"C'mon." 

"Fine." He smiled.

He slow danced with me for 5 minutes. We stopped. I stared at him. Yes, his eyes were sparkling. He started leaning forward and kissed me. I admit, I was blushing after he did that. 

"Your lips taste like chocolate." He said with his eyes closed.

"Is that even a compliment? If it is, why thank you." I giggled.

He kissed me again and we ended this night wonderful. 

We were lying down on the grass, looking at the stars when my phone rang, distracting our moment.

"Hello? Who the heck is this?" I answered my phone.

"I'm just your mom." Mom said.

"Oh, sorry Mom. I love you."

"Where are you? It is almost 8pm and you're not coming home yet!" My mom shouted.

"Easy mom. I'm going home."

"You're in a big trouble, young lady."

"Bye." I said.

I looked at Greyson and said sorry.

"It's okay. Let's go." He smiled.

--

We reached our houses, yeah.

"Goodbye." I said.

"Goodbye, cutie." He answered.

He tried to kiss me again but it was me who kissed him (well yeah, on the lips.) and ran inside our house. He was astonished and went inside their house with a big smile.