Chapter 11: Stars; What happened?

Greyson's music career started. I was waiting for his call after he went to Ellen's show. I didn't receive any calls from him. Even a single text.

Since Greyson joined fame, I think he must forgotten about me. 

Days, weeks and months, I went to the park and [yournamemixedupwithgreyson'sname]'s land. Alone. Kathleen was always with her childhood friend, Lauren. I felt so alone.

"What's with the sad face, sissy?" Louis asked.

"Nothing. I'm hungry. Would you cook for me?" I answered.

"NO." He refused.

"Thank you." I said and went outside.

I went to [yournamemixedupwithgreyson'sname]'s land by myself. I sat by the big tree. I stayed there  until 7pm.

"I miss Greyson so much." I whispered to myself. "I remember when we were supposed to watch the stars fill the night sky. I can't believe I'll watch them alone."

I laid myself down on the grass and star gazed. My mom called me and said that I should go home.

"What took you up so long, dear?" Mom said with a worried face.

"Just a stroll in the park." I answered.

"For 3 hours?" Louis asked.

"Shut up." I said. I went to my bedroom and slept.

"Mom, she's sad. Really sad." Louis said to mom.

"I know." Mom answered.