Chapter 2-b: Stars; Seeker

I felt really happy when he chatted with me. Why does everyone think he’s a loser? He seems really nice and kind. Nothing’s wrong with him. Still, that doesn’t mean anything. I’m just kind. Ha-ha.

“Really?! You chatted with him?” Kathleen said with a surprisingly reaction.

“Yes. Yes, I did chat with him.” I answered. “There’s nothing wrong with that, right?”

“Oh my.” She gasped. “Don’t tell everyone that you two talked.”

“Why? Because I’ll be a loser like him?” I said raising my eyebrow. “They should get a life.”

“No. No. No” she said sarcastically. “Isn’t it obvious? And duh? They already have a life.”

“Stop being sarcastic. It doesn’t even suit you.” I laughed.

“What’s so funny about?”

“I don’t know. Maybe your face.” I said. “Just kidding. Peace.”

While we’re walking, I saw Greyson again but he’s with other guys. I don’t understand why he’s with them. I thought everyone doesn’t like him.

“Kath, that’s Greyson, right?” I asked Kathleen.

“Yep.” She said.

“I thought he’s not cool? I thought everyone doesn’t like him?” I asked curiously. “Why is he with some cool guys?”

“That’s not his friends. Those are bullies.” She answered picking up her phone. I looked at Greyson and the guys who were with him. They started to get Greyson’s wallet. He didn’t give it to them then the so-called bullies punched him in the face. No one saw that happened except me. I was shocked. I can’t believe they did that to him.

“What happened to you?” Kathleen asked with a weird look.

“Didn’t you saw what happened” I said shockingly.

“No. What?”

“The guys who were with Greyson got his wallet and punched him in the face!” I said. “The principal must know about this.”

“Nah, no need. The principal knows everything. Look.” She said pointing at Greyson with the bullies. The principal was already there.

“That was fast.” I said amazingly.

“Yeah.”

“Incredible.”

“May I ask you something?” she asked.

“You’re already asking me.” I answered.

“No, really.”

“What?”

“I just noticed that you always talk to me all about Greyson.”

“LOL?”

“Does that mean something?”

“No.”

“You sure?”

“Yes. I am sure.”

“You surely sure?”

“YES, I AM and SHUT UP.”