Chapter 15: Oh no.

"Who's Mark?" Greyson asked. 

"Uhh," I answered. "He's uhh. Let's go home. Don't even mind that." 

"But I heard you say Mark and I want to know who is he."

"Fine." I sighed. "He's my ex boyfriend. We've been together for 2 years but he cheated on me." 

"How?" He asked.

"I saw him making out with another girl. I loved him so much. Why did he even do that? It still hurts me though I don't have any feelings for him anymore." I said, tears falling.

"Don't cry." He smiled, wiping my tears. "I'll protect you from that jerk. I love you, okay?"

"I love you too." We both hugged each other and went home. 

Another day passed by. Greyson sent me a text message which caused me to wake up.

"Good morning, sweet honeypie. Get your butt up and I'm going to pick you up later at 5. I love you."

Greyson is so sweet but a little strange too. I got up and went to my room's balcony. I never mentioned that there's a balcony in my room but whatever. 

I saw birds flying. The sunset is so beautiful. Greyson called my phone and I answered, ofcourse.

MARK

I still love her. I still love her. I STILL LOVE HER. I cannot get this off of my mind. I STILL LOVE HER. I saw her talking to her phone on her balcony, I stared at her. [YN] looks so beautiful. Just wait, you'll be mine again, [YN]. You'll be mine.

~~

This is all I can put for today! Enjoy reading and thanks. Please also read my other GC fanfic "You Are The Chosen One" if you ever like this story. Thank you!

Tweet me @whoopsgrenis. x