Chapter 14: A New Beginning.

~A/N: Hey! Sorry if I'm not updating this story anymore. I am realy busy. You know, SCHOOL. By the way, I have made a new story, "You Are The Chosen One". It is also a Greyson Chance fanfic. It would be so great if you're going to read it. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happened in the park, he went home with me. We held our hands together while we're soaking wet. He told me a lot of things about his career. I missed him so badly and now, he's here with me again. and there's something in my mind that I need to ask him.

"Did you bring any clothes?" I asked.

He stopped walking. "I'm afraid not. I must have left it at the hotel."

"Wow." I smiled. "I guess you can use some of Louis' clothes."

"Cool." He grinned. "Wait."

~~~~~~~~~

"Seems like my clothes are too small for him, sorry." Louis said, holding his laugh.

"Well, I guess you need to wear my clothes instead of Louis'." I answered, looking troubled.

"This is so embarrassing." He whispered.

"I heard that!" I laughed.

I gave him my "Love Is The Movement" tshirt and one of my loose pants. He seemed to like it though.

GREYSON'S POV.

I AM BACK. At last, I saw [YN]'s face again. Once again, I felt her lips onto my lips, stared at her eyes while sparkling. It's great to have her in my side again. Not to mention, we were soaking wet and........ I didn't bring any clothes so I need to borrow some clothes from his brother. 

"Seems like my clothes are too small for him, sorry." Louis said, holding his laugh.

"Well, I guess you need to wear my clothes instead of Louis'." [YN] answered.

Okay, wear her clothes? Girly clothes? glob. 

"This is so embarrassing." I whispered. Well, I still need to wear em since she's my girl and I'm soaking wet.

"I heard that!" She laughed.

YOUR POV

Okay, so he's now wearing my clothes. He actually kinda look cute in that tshirt. 

"I'm going to show you something, baby." He smiled.

"Really? What?" I asked curiously, smiling.

"Come with me."

He told me to wear a blindfold and I did it so. He pulled my hand and ran.

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"Okay, remove the blindfold." 

I removed it and wow. 

"I know you missed this place..." He said. "A lot."

"I do miss this place." I smiled and stared at him for a while.

We lied down under the big tree and he fell asleep. 

He looks so cute.

I was going to go near the lake but he pulled my hand.

"Don't leave me." He said, still sleeping. "I love you."

Cute, isn't it? I lied beside him again and he locked his arms around my waist. 

"I love you so much, [YN]." He whispered gently to my ears. 

"I love you too, sweet pumpkins." I whispered back.

He kissed me on the forehead with his eyes closed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

1 hour later.

Riiiiiing. My phone, breaking into silence. Okay, this is interrupting my sleep. 

"WHAT?" I answered the phone.

"Who's that?" Greyson asked.

"I don't know. An anonymous caller, I guess." I answered.

'''''

"Hello?" I said. "Who is this?"

"[YN]. It's me." The caller said. "Please forgive me for what I've done."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Who are you!?"

"I still love you, [YN]." Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Call ended.

''''

MARK. Oh my gosh. It can't be.

"Who's Mark?" Greyson asked.....................