Chapter 12: One Night Stand Cliche

Author's Note: Contains sex. Don't like it, don't read it. To those who will read it, I hope it's as good as I think it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's very well aware of the buttons slowly coming undone from careful hands, aware of the moment her shirt is thrown to the side and aware of the lips passionately against hers. Amelia feels her heart battering up against her chest, feels the soft, lithe hands caressing her side before taking hold of her hips and oh it feels so good that she couldn't care less about the moans escaping her lips.

"Are you sure?" Through her lust addled brain, she manages a quick nod before connecting their lips once again because it's addicting. She tugs at the shirt in a silent message for Maxie to take it off and whines when she feels cold air hit her skin but groans in appreciation the moment her eyes meet toned abs and a second later feels that heated skin against her own. She fumbles with her hands trying to find the bra hook, internally celebrating when she takes a hold of it and undo it. She lets Maxie do the same thing to her own bra and both garments thrown carelessly to the side. She's never wanted someone as much as she wanted Maxie and there should be a red flag somewhere but she ignores it. She feels Maxie trailing kisses from her jaw down to her neck where she sucks at her pulse point lightly ripping a moan out of her before she feels those sinful lips down her chest. With one look of approval she holds her breath in anticipation before arching her back when she feels one of her breasts engulf in warmth. She moans unabashedly at the tongue circling her nipple before it's engulf in warmth once again. Amelia can't help her hands from clutching on to dark locks, wanting her to stay in place but at the same time wanting those lips somewhere else. She feels Maxie kiss her right breast one last time before turning the attention to her left one. The girl barely bats an eye or takes a breath as takes her left breast and sucks it eagerly, Amelia's sure she's dripping down below. Despite losing herself into the pleasure she still feels hands moving down her body until it reaches the top of her jeans, the button quickly becoming undone and she's never wanted her jeans gone as fast as now. Kicking it somewhere in the bed, she opens her legs for Maxie to settle in and bites her lip when the girl takes off her own jeans. She places her hands on the girl's ass to pull her close, wanting to feel friction on her nether regions. She sighs in relief when Maxie kisses her once again while a hand plays with her nipple. Now Amelia is no stranger to sexual intercourse but it has been a while, 2 years to be exact, since she had last experienced this.

"Maxie. Please." She begs as she feels she will implode if she doesn't feel the girl's finger to where she wants it the most. Maxie keeps kissing her as the girl's hand moves down from her breast, tickling her skin lightly until she reaches the top of her underwear. "Fuck, take it off. Please!" She's almost crying and god she's never wanted someone as strongly as she wanted Maxie. She feels her underwear being peeled off and cries out when a single finger flicks against her clit. She bites her bottom lip to at least stifle some of the noises but fails miserably as said finger rubs her up and down, lips descending down her body until she feels hot breath against her core.

"May I?" Is the simple question, she knew Maxie will never do anything that makes her uncomfortable, she knew the girl will stop if she says so but she doesn't want to stop because she's selfish and she wants to feel Maxie's finger, tongue, anything the beautiful girl will give her until she screams to the heavens. She nods eagerly and tries to keep her eyes lock with those amber ones as that wonderful, talented tongue makes contact with her slit. Amelia loses it, throwing her head back when her clit is being lick up and down and she clutches dark locks once again when that damn tongue move down until she somehow feels it inside her. No one has ever given her this much pleasure before and no one has done what Maxie is doing now with her tongue. Going in and out of her as deep as she can go before licking all the up to her clit before repeating the process. Just as Amelia thinks she's going to lose her mind and voice from all the screaming, her clit is being engulfed with hot lips and a tongue flicking against it in slow, deliberate way before she feels a finger entering her. She clenches greedily looking down at her lover. She's so close to orgasm that she started moving her hips in a sloppy rhythm. She's moaning Maxie's name and the words 'fuck', 'harder' and 'more' like a prayer before she feels her orgasm peaking. With great effort she looks down, meets darkened amber eyes and that's all she needs to finally reach her high with what sounds like Maxie's name. She could care less if the neighbours hears her or the people on the street. In fact she wants them to hear how good she feels at the moment as she tries to come down from her climax. She's breathing hard, thought it was never going to end but Maxie is there helping her ride through her most intense climax, guiding her back down to Earth in a satiated form, she can tell her muscles have limp at such intensity. Maxie's climbing on top of her again and she pulls her to her, kissing her with so much passion it's almost hurtful. She realizes the girl's shaking and knows exactly why.