➵ 1

Miyoung's POV

I haven't seen Sungcheol in 7 years.

And guess where I am right now?

Outside his fucking front door.

With a suitcase and a backpack.

Why?

Because my idiotic mother thought it would be a good idea if I lived with Sungcheol while going to university.

Again, why?

Simply because I haven't seen him in 7 years, and she thinks I should bond with him and make up for lost time.

But you know what?

I have no intentions whatsoever to bond with him, or even forgive him for what the fuck he's done. How could I?

I was so young, so fucking young.

He left my mother and I. He was the only figure I looked up to, he was all I had.

But now, oh now he's simply someone I despise for making me go trough my youth years alone.

Alone, with no one to support me, help me, or even guide me.

I hate my own brother.

Author's POV

While Miyoung was glaring at the door outside, inside is where it gets interesting.

The Seventeen dorm.

What else would it be like?

Thirteen boys sharing one huge house with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms?

Chaotic.

Junghan was eating some soup at the kitchen table while Jisoo was reading a book, surprisingly not paying mind to the sounds coming from the living room.

Is it so hard to get quiet here? He thought to himself while turning the page of his novel.

Jun and Soonyoung were pretending as if they were at the world martial arts battle, trying to knock each other off their feet in the dance studio.

Soonyoung was supposed to be working on a new dance but then Jun came and attacked him. And let's just say that no one gets away with attacking Soonyoung.

Wonwoo was only trying to escape the noise and went to one of the bathrooms, staring at his face in the mirror.

I'm handsome, he thinks, stroking his jawline and just... Admiring himself in the mirror.

Even if they were on a one week break, Jihoon was busying himself with the piano in their studio.

Yes, even on days off, Jihoon has nothing better to do than play with his toys.

Mingyu was being a good member of Seventeen and was cleaning the house, scolding the members while he's at it, telling them what to and what not to do in order to keep the house spotless.