➵ 7

Author's POV

Uncomfortable.

Gross.

Sleepy.

Those were some words to describe Miyoung at the moment. At 2 am. In the dark.

Hungry.

There, another word.

Grunting lowly, Miyoung padded down to the kitchen in the darkness of the night.

The only light that was on was the light of the kitchen, which she just turned on.

Miyoung was craving cookies. And that's what she intends on getting.

Cookies from the top shelf. They're only in the top shelf so that Chan can't reach them. But unfortunately, Miyoung's shorter than Chan. So what were her chances of getting the cookies?

"Cookies," she lowly whines, reaching on her tippy toes.

"It should be a sin to be this short. You're shorter than Jihoon," a voice says from behind Miyoung, startling her. Very familiar voice.

Miyoung hesitantly turned around because she knew it could only be one person; Sungcheol.

She flinched when he was in her sight. She then remembered what Jisoo said to do here she was with Sungcheol.

"Jisoo!" She yelled, startling Sungcheol, and herself.

What am I doing? It's 2 am in the morning and all the guys are sleeping!

Miyoung mentally scolded herself after realizing how stupid she was.

"Yah! Everyone's sleeping!" Sungcheol scolds while whispering.

Miyoung was frozen and didn't know what to say. 1, because she doesn't want to talk to Sungcheol, 2, because she knows what she did was idiotic, and 3, because Sungcheol was indeed in front of her eyes. Just him. Because everyone else was asleep.

Or that's they two of them thought.

Jisoo woke up because he had to go to the bathroom.

And he woke up, right on time as well.

Just as he was washing his hands, he heard a yell ring across the house.

"Jisoo!" Came the yell form the only feminine voice in the house. Of course it was Miyoung and he knew that.

But what he didn't know was why she was calling him. At 2 am in the morning too.

He quickly dried his hands and left the bathroom which was located on the floor his room was on, the second floor of bedrooms.

He ascends the stairs and quickly went to where the only source of light was coming from in the pitch black house.

The kitchen.

"Yah! Everyone's sleeping!" He heard his leader's voice scold.

Wait... Sungcheol and Miyoung are in the same room?

When I told her to call for me anytime she ran into him, I didn't mean any time, especially 2 am in the morning. She's lucky I'm awake, or else she would've dealt with someone like Jihoon waking up to the sound.

"You called?" Jisoo says, walking in on the unusual siblings.

Miyoung's eyes were wide because she didn't expect Jisoo to actually hear her. To actually come downstairs at 2 am because she called.

Meanwhile, Sungcheol was just confused.

Did Miyoung yell loud enough for Jisoo to hear her and wake up? The perplexed leader thought.

The answer was no. It was just good timing.

"Y-Yeah... I did," she answers, staring at Jisoo's messy yet somehow still attractive bed head.

"Coups hyung, go back to sleep," Jisoo says, flashing his leader a smile.

"But she's awake and-" Jisoo cut off his hyung's pointless and useless excuse.

"I'm here and awake too right? I'll take care of it. Sleep, you have a schedule tomorrow," he repeats, but this time it's more convincing.

Sungcheol groans as he remembers that he had a schedule and how much he needed sleep for that.

"Fine... You don't stay up too late either, okay? You're apart of the schedule too," Sungcheol says before trudging past them.

But stops once he hears Jisoo chuckle.

"Mwuh?" He asks, now intrigued once again because he was laughing. Miyoung on the other hand was getting impatient. The point of calling Jisoo was so that Sungcheol would leave, not have a full blown conversation with Jisoo.

"The schedule tomorrow is just you, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun, and Chan," he says, laughing again at his leader's groan.

"I hate you." Was all Sungcheol says before climbing up the stairs.

Once he was out of earshot and sight, Jisoo turns to Miyoung, who is back at it trying to get the cookies from the top shelf. And the fact that Jisoo was there wasn't making her taller.

"Why are you so short?" Jisoo questions with a grin while reaching over Miyoung from behind to retrieve the box.

"I hate you," she says, slapping his arm after it descends with the box.

"I just saved you from Coups hyung and got you your box of cookies and this is what I get?" Jisoo asks, faking his hurt and sadness.

"Oh yes, thank you so much for keeping Sungcheol here for an extra two minutes, because that's why I yelled your name across the house," Miyoung thanks sarcastically, making Jisoo roll his eyes. "And for your information, I could've totally gotten the cookies on my own."

"Oh yeah, of course you could, moody lady who's shorter than Jihoon," Jisoo retorts earning a growl from a girl who's size is smaller than Jihoon's.

"Calm down, holy you are moody," Jisoo mumbles as he watches and follows Miyoung to the living room.

She sits cross legged on the couch, and placed the box of cookies on her lap. Miyoung opens it up and starts to eat one, and then another, and then another, until she's scarfed down five and Jisoo's amazed.

"Why are you having cookies at 2 am in the morning?" he mumbles, watching the girl in front of him intently as she takes another cookie out of the box.

"Mwuh? You have a problem? I'll buy you another box if you have an issue," she snaps, sassing Jisoo the way Seungkwan sasses all his members.

Then it clicked in Jisoo's mind.

"Are you...?" It made sense, of course she's on her period. No one's as sassy as Seungkwan for no reason. Well except for Seungkwan obviously.

"Am I what?" Miyoung questions in a snappy tone.

Just to test it out, Jisoo lightly hits Miyoung's abdomen. Because he was curious. And because he doesn't have experience with girls.

"Yah! What the fu-" Miyoung bursts out, 1, because damn, that hurt, and 2, because Jisoo, you don't just do that.

Jisoo on the other hand, because he enjoys making things worse, clamps a hand over Miyoung's mouth before she could finish the sentence.

"One, please no cursing, and two, I knew you were in your period," he says, with a foolish grin, because hey, if Jisoo wasn't being foolish right now, I don't what he's being.

Miyoung's eyes were wide because again, what the hell?

"Let go," she muffled against his hand, and only then did he remember that, oh, his hand was still on her mouth.

"Sorry about that," Jisoo apologizes, that stupid grin never leaving his face.

"This is so embarrassing~" Miyoung whines, sinking deeper into the couch, putting a cookie between her pouted lips.

And let me tell you, it took everything in Jisoo to not coo out loud at the sight.