➵ 9

Miyoung's POV

"You said there'd be food!" I complain.

Jisoo woke me up saying there's food, so unless there's food, I'm going back to sleep.

And I checked the kitchen and table. There's no food.

"I lied." Jisoo answers, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh really?" I reply sarcastically.

"You know what?" Jisoo says, turning around so that he's facing me.

"No, I don't know what. Wanna tell me what, Jisoo?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

You see this is what hormones do to you. Do you think I'd be talking to the Hong Jisoo like this if I was in my right state of mind?

"I'm gonna kiss you the next time you get on my nerves," he says, making me immediately shut my mouth.

Not like I'd mind being kissed my Hong Jisoo, but then again, I'd mind getting kissed my Hong Jisoo, My brothers' band mate.

"Mhm, that's what I thought," he smirks as he sees me not open my mouth again. I glare at him and go back upstairs, since I've been chilling on the couch with Jisoo since I woke up. And by chill I mean whine about being woken up.

I drag myself up the stairs and immediately get some clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, brushing my teeth, drying my hair and getting dressed, a knock comes at my door.

"Yeah?" I answer, putting my towel across my desk chair so that it can dry.

"Breakfast is ready~" Hansol's voice sings through the door. Or as close to singing as a rapper can sing. (A/N - uM fight me, don't wanna cry VERNON'S SINGING LIKE BOI)

"Okay, I'll be down soon, thank you!"

After checking myself in the mirror once more, because when you live with 13 boys, you can't help but check yourself in the mirror, I head down the stairs.

"Good morning~" Seungkwan greets when I reach the bottom of the stairs, staring at me while grinning like a fool.

"Mwuh? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. He just starts giggling.

"Did you have a nice sleep last night?" Seungkwan asks, laughing his ass off.

So this is what it's about.

"Yeah I did, Jisoo's arm is like a pillow," I say, trying to remain mature about it.

"You two looked comfy. I wonder if Jisoo hyung was enjoying it as much as you were. You guys looked so cute~"

Nope. Say anything you want Seungkwan, but don't call me cute.

At that moment, we were passing by Jihoon who had his guitar in his hand.

"Could I borrow that for a minute?" I ask nicely, because I know he's the most awkward human being when it comes to girls.

"Uh... Sure," he agrees, handing it over nicely. I smile back and take it in my hand, and turn to Seungkwan who was just quietly watching the exchange.

"What did you say?" I ask, my voice immediately darkening, along with my face.

Only then did Seungkwan realize that he messed up.

"C-Cute..." He stutters, eyes focused on the guitar.

"Idiot!" I tell, starting to lunge at him with the guitar. His eyes go wide and he starts running, with me chasing after him.