➵ 6

Jisoo's POV

The drive to the mall was pretty fun; it was just Jun, Minghao and Miyoung talking, Seokmin listening to his music and Hansol and I talking in English.

"3 groups guys. Who're they?" Sungcheol hyung asks while eyeing Miyoung.

I really do feel bad for him; he misses her. Even though he's never mentioned anything about her, I know, and I'm pretty sure all of Seventeen knows, how bad he misses Miyoung.

And I bet seeing all of Seventeen, excluding Sungcheol, hanging out with Miyoung, with her wanting to, must be brutal for him.

"Minghao and I are going to the video game shop," Mingyu announces, and Chan gets excited.

"I wanna come!" He exclaims.

"That's three," Sungcheol hyung points out as if we can't do math.

"I need to keep an eye on my little baby," Junghan hyung says, swinging an arm over Chan's shoulders.

"I'm not a little baby, let alone your little baby!" Chan huffs, crossing his arms over his chest and shrugging Junghan hyung's arm off, also giving us all a show.

"Today, I have just lost a dongsaeng," Junghan hyung announces sadly, making the whole group, including Miyoung burst out laughing. "But either way, I'm still coming."

"Count me in," Seokmin says, making the group of five official.

"You wanna group together?" I hear Miyoung asks. I was assuming she asked me, so I was about to answer, until I heard Jun answer instead.

"Sure," he answers cheerily.

My shoulders slumped and I envied Jun.

Didn't I tell her to stay with me?

"Jisoo, would you like to group with Jun and I?" This time Miyoung asks me, lifting my spirits.

"Of course," I reply, grinning happily, because hey, she asked me. Not the other way around.

"Wonwoo and Hansol? Wanna join?" I ask the two of them. They both shrug and nod, walking towards us.

"We're done," I announce, making the other four automatically group together.

"Alright, then it's Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jihoon and I," Sungcheol hyung announces, letting us all depart.

"Where first?" Wonwoo asks everyone, eager to start shopping; I could tell.

"Can we go get ice cream? I'm hungry," Hansol whines, making me roll my eyes.

"Alright. Let's go," Jun says, leading us all towards an ice cream shop.

Hansol and Wonwoo were in front with Jun while Miyoung and I walked behind them together.

"What kind of ice cream do you like?" I ask, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"Hm... I like cookie dough," she answers, also putting her hands in her pockets. "What about you?" She glances at me and I look back.

"I like mint chocolate chip," I answer.

"That's nice..." She says trailing off.

There was silence between us, none of us saying anything. I didn't know what to say, how do I initiate a conversation? With a girl? I'm not good with girls! (A/N - lol excuse me what?)

"We're here!" Jun announced, and thank God (A/N - JiSoO nO wYd??) he did, because our silence was starting to get awkward.

"I'll pay," Jun offers making everyone praise him.

"Won't pass that up," I mutter, ordering my ice cream.

Miyoung orders after me and we both wait with Hansol and Wonwoo.

"What is it like?" Hansol asks Wonwoo, catching Miyoung and I's attention.

"What's what like?" Wonwoo questions, confused.

"You're separated from Mingyu hyung," Hansol pouts making Wonwoo glare at him before hitting his arm.

"Yah!" Was all he said as a retort, which made Miyoung laugh at his antics.

"Funny? Wonwoo and Mingyu are really close. It's rare to see them separated," I explain to her as Jun hands her her ice cream.

"Gomawo Jun," she thanks, bowing slightly.

"Stop being formal," Jun says before ruffling her hair and handing me my ice cream.

"Arasseo," Miyoung answers, eating her cookie dough ice cream.

Miyoung's POV

"Noona~"

"Mwuh?" I answer Hansol, turning to look at my right. And that's right, I know their real names now. I spent 20 minutes on Google to figure learn them.

"Wanna go shopping?" He asks giddily.

"You want to?" I ask, also giddily. Hey, I didn't think I would get the chance to go shopping because they're all guys, but finally, someone who wants to!

"Of course!" Hansol replies, linking arms with me.

"Yah yah yah, you're not going anywhere without me," Jisoo says, linking his arm with my other one.

"Hyung~" Hansol whines while pouting.

I didn't mind though. Not only did Jisoo say to always stay with him, but I also don't mind his company. He's funny and nice. He's also very sweet.

"Mwuh~ Did you want Miyoung all to yourself? News flash Hansol, wherever she goes, I go," he says, making Hansol shut up and me blush like a madman.

"It's not like that!" Hansol exclaims, fuming while we walk the rest of the way.

But I kept questioning what Jisoo said. Is it true? Is he going to follow me everywhere?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind.

Sungcheol's POV

Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jihoon and I were in a music store, because the four of us don't really shop that much. Except for Seungkwan.

I swear whenever we go clothes shopping he's such a diva. (A/N - oH rEaLlY?)

We left the music store after Jihoon bought a new guitar pick. We didn't have anywhere in mind, but all Seungkwan was doing was whining about going to the clothing store.

Obviously we declined, who'd want another episode of him being a diva? (A/N - sign me up for that shit)

While we were walking, we passed a jewelry store. A particular item caught my eye; a bracelet.

It was a normal chain, with an engraved phrase on it.

I walked in and asked one of the sales employee if I could look at one. Of course she said yes, and then handed me one that was on display.

The phrase that was engraved read; "Special Diamond".

The first thing I thought of was our song; Shining Diamonds, and then I thought that I should give the bracelet to Junghan, since he's my favorite dongsaeng (A/N - plz), but then the phrase 'special diamond' made me think of someone.

Miyoung.

And I didn't even have to think twice before I bought it. Now all I have to do is give it to her.

___________________

A/N - crappiest filler