➵ 20

Author's POV

It's been one month. One month since Miyoung choreographed Jisoo's solo, one month since Junghan, Jisoo, and Sungcheol patched things up.

One month since Sungcheol said he'd apologize to Miyoung.

Of course he didn't as yet. Because he didn't put on his big boy pants yet.

But in all honesty, that's at the back of his mind; what's at the front is their comeback.

And it seems like it's only on the top of Sungcheol's mind; not any of his band mates.

Over this one month, it's a given that Miyoung and Jisoo became closer, spending time together whenever they could.

Kind of disturbingly close to not be a couple yet.

At the moment they were chilling in the hallway of the third floor, where Miyoung's room was located. Jisoo's back was leaning against the wall, legs straight out until his feet touched the wall on the other side. Miyoung was sitting on, just below, his knees with her legs crossed.

"Aren't you excited?" Miyoung asks, fiddling with the hem of Jisoo's shirt.

"For?"

"Your comeback idiot." During the month, Miyoung has also become comfortable enough to be like this with Jisoo. And Jisoo has grown to tolerate it.

"Yeah, I get to dance a solo choreographed by a pretty girl," he replies, making Miyoung blush lowly. "But I actually am. I hope Carats like our new album." Miyoung smiles adoringly, because now even she can't deny it; she really like Hong Jisoo.

"I'm sure Carats will love your album," she assures, making Jisoo smile back.

"Thanks Miyoung."

Out of everyone, Jisoo uses the term gongjunim on Miyoung the least. It was kind of uncomfortable for him since he liked her.

"Talk," he huffs, reaching his arms out to pinch Miyoung's cheeks. She giggles lightly and Jisoo swore his heart turned into a puddle of goo.

"I don't have anything to say," she counters, latching her hands onto Jisoo's forearms.

"You know," Jisoo starts, squishing the cheeks in his hold. "Junghan hyung is going to dye and cut his hair."

Her eyes widen and Jisoo swore there was also a sparkle.

"He's cutting it?" She asks excitedly, making Jisoo nod.

"Mhm."

"Do you know what color?"

Jisoo scrunches up his nose before replying.

"Blonde."

This makes Miyoung gasp and squeal.

"Junghan Oppa blonde? Oh he must look so pretty~" She gushes, making Jisoo laugh. Whenever she talks about Junghan she always uses the term pretty and not handsome.

"Are you dying your hair?" She asks him, now playing with his mop of black.

"Brown." He replies while sighing. Once again, her eyes lit up.

"Jinjja?" She asks, ruffling his hair.

"Mhm," he replies again, staring at Miyoung with adoring eyes.