➵ 25

Jisoo's POV

"And then she just said yes," I finish while shrugging, as if it was no big deal.

"Don't lie kid, you squeezed your eyes shut and asked her so fast that it took her a minute to understand what you said," Junghan exposes, making me bite my tongue.

Thanks hyung.

"Jinjja? You suck hyung," Seokmin chuckles, along with Jihoon, Chan and Junhui who were listening to what was supposed to be my story about how smoothly I asked out Miyoung. 

"How do you even know that?" I ask, because well, last time I checked, he wasn't there at the library.

"Gongjunim told me," he shrugs, making everyone in the room erupt in a another fit of chuckles.

Just then the door unlocked and instantly, everybody shut up. The only people who left the house were Sungcheol hyung and Miyoung, therefore they were the only people who'd be unlocking the door.

Once we hear the door open, we start mumbling nonsense to each other, trying to make it seem like we're not that interested. When in reality, I'm dying to know what happened.

After talking about who knows what with Hansol, I feel a sudden weight on the couch next to me.

"Hi Bubs," Miyoung mumbles, latching onto my arm, leaning on it as well.

"Hey Sweetheart," I reply back, kissing her forehead, trying to not pester her about what happened. "Did you have fun?"

"Mhm," she sleepily replies. "Much fun." (A/N - i had to)

"Tell me about it?" I ask, trying to pry her open subtly.

"Later Bubs, I'm sleepy,"

And so now I have to wait until later.

~~

Her giggles filled my room while she tried to stop me. But no, I didn't want to stop the fun now.

"Are you awake yet?" I ask in between peppering Miyoung's face with kisses.

"Y-Yes!" She squeals in response, once again trying to hide her face from my lips.

"Good." I give a final kiss on her lips, emitting a gasp from her. "What?"

"You've never done that before!" She mumbles behind her hands which are covering her mouth. I smile.

"So? Do you not want me to kiss you?" I tease, and can see her blush.

"I don't mind," she mumbles again, causing me to chuckle out loud.

"Good. Because there's a lot more where that came from." I smirk (A/N - i cannot imagine joshua smirking)

"Y-Yah, go back to being stuttering confidence lacking Jisoo," she pouts, making herself comfortable on my bed.

"But I'm not confidence lacking!" I protest in my defense, having her eye me with pursed lips.

"Remember how you asked me out? You-"

"We don't speak of that." I quickly say, not wanting to get teased about it again.

"Mhm." She hums, smiling smugly. But the smile instantly vanishes and yet another one of her childish faces which I adore take over. "Now cuddle me!"

And who am I to deny this opportunity?

Sungcheol's POV

"And then she told me she loves me! So what was I afraid of?" I boast, having Jihoon scoff.