➵ 12

Jisoo's POV

The car ride to Pledis was silent. The only thing to be heard was the mumbling of Jun, Seokmin, Soonyoung, snd Seungkwan.

Who knows what they were talking about, I was too busy listening to what Hansol was telling me.

"And you two look cute together." He finished his speech, looking at me with glistening eyes, which soon dulled once I smack the top of his head.

"Can you stop talking nonsense?" I ask, giving my true opinion on what Hansol said about Miyoung and I.

"Hyung~" He whined, sounding awfully like a three year old.

I scoff before looking out the window, ignoring the man child in the seat beside me.

"Why're you so nervous?" Hansol's voice asks in English. I sigh because whenever we talk in English, it's not just to piss of the members, it's also because it may not be something we'd want everyone to know.

I stop tapping my fingers against the car door and look at Hansol.

"I'm worried with how it's going to be between Sungcheol hyung and Miyoung now," I admit, because Miyoung's been crossing my mind ever since we left.

"They seemed fine at the house," Hansol says shrugging, keeping up with the English.

"Yeah I know... They seemed okay." They may seem okay, but Jisoo couldn't help but think about what Miyoung's doing right now.

Was she sleeping again? Playing on her phone? Watching tv? He didn't know.

~~

Miyoung wasn't doing anything near what Jisoo thought; she was laying down on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Thinking. Or at least as much as her mind would let her.

What had she just done?

She had a conversation, a full blown conversation, with Sungcheol after 7 years.

Damn she'd be lying if she said it wasn't refreshing.

She sighs and rolls over on her side.

"I miss him," she whispers to the wall in front of her. "I miss Sungcheol." She repeats, admitting it for the first time in 5 years.

Two years after Sungcheol left and never came back, Miyoung decided that maybe he would never come back and decided to somehow get over it.

It didn't 100% work, but somehow she convinced herself that she doesn't miss Sungcheol anymore, that he's just someone who could easily walk out of her life.

But how could her own brother so easily walk out of her life without her feeling it hit her deep?

Miyoung sighs again as she feels her eyes well with tears.

This would be another thing. She hasn't cried over Sungcheol since a week after he left.

A week after he left, she was done crying, and just went into emo mode.

Miyoung starts to cry, full on cry at how amazing it felt to talk to Sungcheol after so damn long.

But crying wasn't something she should've done. Crying reminds her of something.

||

"E-Eomma... Where is h-he?" Little 13 year old Miyoung wailed while her mother tried to comfort her.

"Molla Miyoung," her mother sighed, lying right through her teeth. Sungcheol told his mother why she shouldn't tell Miyoung where he was or what he was doing, because he didn't want to come back. He didn't want to come back until he was successful enough to take care of Miyoung on his own, to provide for her like he's always wanted.