➵ 19

A/N - *sobs* i want to finish this book quickly, i have two more i need to complete

___________________

Jisoo's POV

I can do this, right? I'm 22 years old for crying out loud. 

She's just Miyoung. This should be easy.

"Hyung," I start, grabbing Junghan hyung's arm for support, because I am losing it. "I'm nervous."

Junghan hyung sighs and turns to me.

"Jisoo dongsaeng ah... You're just cleaning her bed."

"But hyung~"

Yes that was all I was doing. Cleaning her bed. But what if I find something I'm not supposed to? What if she gets mad at me?

"What if she gets mad at me for being in her room?" I ask, while Junghan hyung keeps pushing me towards her door.

"Please tell me how many times you've been in her room?" He asks, turning the knob.

My eyes widen when I realize that I'm half a second away from doing this.

"Wait!" I exclaim, holding Junghan hyung's wrist.

"Mwuh!" He asks exasperated. I turn around so that I was facing him.

"Pinch me." I say, holding out my arm. I could literally feel Junghan hyung roll his eyes before pinching me.

I slowly open my eyes and no, I'm not dreaming and yes, I actually thought this was a good idea.

"Hyung! What if she comes home-"

"She's doing the groceries with Chan using Sungcheol's card. Don't worry, they'll be there for a while," he assures, before turning the knob and pushing me in there before closing it behind me again.

I huff and start getting straight at it. The sooner I start, I sooner I get to leave, which means the lesser chance I have of getting caught.

Basically sprinting out of Miyoung's room and almost tripping down the stairs, I run to the living room and sit on the couch.

"Hyung please. You fixed her bed and that's it," Seokmin sighs, shaking his head before goin back to the video game he was playing.

What can I say? I'm bad with girls!

Then the front door unlocked.

Omo omo omo.

"Nope," I whisper before running back up the stairs to my room.

What if she notices that her bed was made? What if she gets mad at the person who went into her room without asking? Oh my God, why did I think it was a good idea?

Mingyu wasn't in our room, so it was only me. I decided to use my phone to try and get distracted, that was until a knock came on my door.

"Come in."

And in she came, and how I regretted those words.

"Annyeong Oppa," she smiles, walking in and closing the door behind her.

"A-Annyeong," I greet back, afraid that she's going to scold me for entering her room without asking her. Because she somehow found out that I was there, or Junghan hyung just wants me to suffer, and told her.

"Since we took Sungcheol's card to the store, I bought some stuff for you." She pulls out a bag from behind her back which I didn't notice she had.