Thank You So Much

Hi,

Thank you for reading my story. If your new here as said in the description this is a rewrite. This means that I had finished a book called My Stepbrother: no one will no. Before I finished, I wanted yo rewrite the story. I felt like I loss track of what I wanted to actually show, so I decided to start it over. So instead of deleting that book I made the rewrite it's own book. If you want you can read the original version and let me know what you think. I am gonna write a sequel so the original and rewrite are gonna have the same ending. So even if you don't read the original and read the sequel after the rewrite everything will be fine. If you are not new and your here because I mentioned my rewrite on the original book thank you for deciding to give this rewrite a chance. I'm trying to stay somewhat to the original path but with some more added changes. Events that happened in the story will still be the same. They will just be said later in the story since some new things will come first. If you can leave a comment on what you think about the rewrite if you read the original or not. What did you like or hate in the rewrite so far that wasn't in the original. Do you like the changes. I do like to read what anyone has to say, negative or positive.

Alright once again, thank you for taking your time to read my story. I hope you enjoy the rewrite. I actually had fun doing the story over again. I hope you like it

Much love and enjoy

Sincerely,

Avery_Love

Started: Sunday July 9th 2017
Revised: None
Published:

301 words