1. Settling Down - MiAnimeLyfe

Author: MiAnimeLyfe

Author: MiAnimeLyfe

Number of chapters: 70
Amount of Sasusaku: it's overflowing with it.
Completed/ongoing: Completed

  The first thing that I loved about this book is how much I laughed. The author really knows how to include comedic scenes that aren't cheesy or forced. It's comedic humour stays constant, however there are some scenes that are nowhere near humorous and have me screaming at my phone and rolling in feels.

  If you're a fan of modern fanfictions then this is the book for you. It contains the right amount of mature themes, but does not include smut(sorry smut lovers).

  You sometimes love the characters, and other times you want to strangle them with a slipper. His portrayal of Sasuke and Sakura is wonderful, giving us something we don't usually get; A WELL PLANNED OUT CHARACTER.

  If you also like minor canon pairings like saiino and naruhina then you're in for a treat with this story!

  The storyline itself is completely wonderful. This author leaves you craving for more with each chapter. I mean, damn, I'm never satisfied! *cries*

  This book definitely deserves the amounts of reads it has and more, because it has managed to grip the readers and pull us into a pool of feels.

  Give the first chapter a read! I swear you'll be addicted.