25. "An Uchiha At Heart"

title: An Uchiha At Heart
author: @cleopatran
chapters: 18
status: ongoing
site: wattpad

summary:
Uchiha Sasuke finally returns to his hometown years after roaming the Shinobi world, paying for his sins. Now that he's back, he wonders if he can settle in Konoha just yet with all the history has there, or if he'll even be accepted as he once was long, long ago. But it's not the only thing on his mind: has Sakura forgotten the promise he'd made her that he would see her when he was back, or has she already moved on in her life without Sasuke?

thoughts:
i'm a very picky reader. i don't just read any kinds of stories despite it including things that i'm interested in. i read what is well-written throughout. and this, in my honest opinion, is one of the most beautiful stories i've read so far. this book encompasses the perspectives of both sasuke and sakura in their journey throughout the shinobi world. in other words, "sasuke's redemption journey ft. sakura"

it captures every single characteristic that both shinobis have, and it never fails to disappoint me. the author includes very critical details that a lot of stories fail to include, allowing the readers to visualize every single moment as if it were an actual part of the series. the characters are also mostly portrayed as they are in the series; no too "OOC" or anything. although, there are moments that it may be a little different, but it's nothing too far-fetched.

what i also find interesting about this story is that there are particular scenes that the author incorporates from gifs/pictures. and the beauty of it is that it fits perfectly well with the story.

so, if you want to read something that isn't too "drastic" or "extra," and feels like it could be a part of the series, i highly recommend this book. each chapter leaves you wanting for more, and i doubt it's gonna leave you unsatisfied. the story, as mentioned, is still ongoing, and i will change it as soon as it updates so you will be notified.

have a good read!

deepintreble