12. Criminal Case

Author- Kit_Katzzz

Number of Chapters- 30

Amount of SS- It's Complicated, I cant really describe it

Status- Completed

One thing I loved about this book was the unconventional and well though out plot. The ending was amazing, seeing Sakura's change of heart about her job since she loved Sasuke unconditionally.

It was written amazingly, and the characters personalities were portrayed perfectly. Sakura does a good job as a detective, however Sasuke always gets in the way. The characters are first a little skeptical about each other, but love escalates and they realize they love each other.

The chapters are sometimes long (not as long as MiAnimeLyfe 's Settling down. ) and sometimes as short as my books. It doesn't take a super long time to read (a couple hours) which is a good thing since I can barely stay committed to a book is very long.

I kinda felt a bit sad, since I don't want Sasuke to be a most wanted criminal. But I must say this was a great book.

Thank you for reading and Remember to-
Vote
Comment
And Follow this profile, my profile, and the author's profile!

Thank you for reading and Remember to-VoteCommentAnd Follow this profile, my profile, and the author's profile!