10. The Last Uchiha's Bride

Author: ladycherryblossom

Chapters: 8

Status: On Hiatus

Type: AU

Ok first of all, kudos to the cover because that is one beautiful cover- am i right!

Now to the point, so basically Sasuke was the only Uchiha that wasn't banished. He was liked and all until he became the ice cube we all know and love. Moving on, there is a prophecy of a girl with emerald eyes and cherry blossom hair (Sakura).

Sakura's parents hide her from the village until her dad is about to die so she (against his will) goes to the village to fetch some medicines.

Well she's found out and is about to be sacrificed but Karin (so nice) switches places, but then her dad dies so she just goes.

It is written beautifully and I loved the way all of the main characters are portrayed as gods. She also incorporated Madara into her book as the fox. It's also super funny reading Naruto and Sasuke bicker.

Overall it's a really good book, but sadly she isn't updating right now because of some personal stuff. Check out some of her other books. I really liked Instagram love (because I love instagram) but I can't really do a review on it because it's two chapters and no SasuSaku as we speak.

By CherryblossomJelly

AN: I just realized it's 12:27 AM when I saw a comment from the last chapter marked as Yesterday. 😅😅😅