3. In The Palm Of My Hands - ellinelli

ellinelliUpdate- this book has since been removed from Wattpad, however it is available of fanfiction

ellinelli
Update- this book has since been removed from Wattpad, however it is available of fanfiction.net the link shall be posted in comments so it's easier to get.
Don't let those '206 votes' fool you. This story deserves better than just 206 stars.

Though the writer said she didn't own the story and asked permission from the original writer to post it here since it came from fanfiction.net or whatever site that was, I don't remember but anyway, that's beside the point.

The point is, if you're a fan of SasuSaku fanfic with lots and lots of angst and has a good plot with some humor as well, this book should definitely be in your library. It's a whole package, and it contains mature content so you better be ready for that as well. You'll be hooked with the plot and definitely want more from the original writer.

The book's completed so you wouldn't have to worry for turtle updates. Plus, it's got 100+ pages per chapter and I assure you, you wouldn't regret reading this and if you loved it, I'm sure you won't have have any second thoughts of rereading it again.

It also has NaruHina, NejiTen, and ShikaIno (sadly, Sai isn't included in the book). PLUS, it's got a lot, I mean it, A LOT of SasuKarin moments at the beginning but don't worry this is a SasuSaku book so they'd eventually end up together.

So hit that search button, type up the title, add it to your library, start reading, and let the reading commence.

Okay, that sounded cheap. But seriously, it's a good book. Read it or I'll chidori you.

I was kidding about the chidori part though...

But hey, seriously, read it.

-SasukeUchihachii