52. Seven Veils

Name: Seven Veils
Author: part of the machine
Platform: fanfic.net
Setting: Modern College AU!
Chapter: 5
Status: incomplete; abandoned
Summary: "I'm sorry, Sasuke, you just don't have enough emotion, enough passion..." At least, that was the case before he saw Sakura dance. Based on the bewitchingly seductive opera/ballet "Dance of the Seven Veils".

I always go back to this one when I'm in the mood for a good read. I'm suggesting this one because it's incredibly well written and all the characters are teeming with individual personalities. Although the plot is based in music and dance, something I know nothing about, I was able to follow along without difficulty. The pace at which the story progresses is written in a super cool way where as the orchestra Sasuke's in gets faster, so does the writing. I would suggest listening to Richard Strauss's Dance of the Seven Veils before reading so you have an idea of what it sounds like. The first couple of times I read it, I didn't know what it sounded like. The first time I read Seven Veils after listening to the music was absolutely m i n d b l o w i n g. In fact, I'm going to read it...again...now.

I really hope you'll check this one out, since I think it's worth the read. Tell me what you think about it in the comments!

——konoha_ninja