Jitters Trouble| Barry Allen

"Barry, thank you so much for bringing me here." You say as you rubbed your temples, trying to stop your headache. "I've been completely overwhelmed with work."
"Oh, it's no problem!" Barry smiled.
"I'll totally make it up to you." You nod.
"No don't, it's fine. You don't have to owe me anything. This one is on me." Barry assured.
"Thank you, Barry." You smile, grabbing his hand.
You give him a quick peck on the lips, and gave him a quick hug.
You and Barry have been dating for about a month and a half.
Stress has been non-stop ever since. Zoom, Medi-Humans, and even family issues.
Barry wanted a date with just the two of you, and so far it's been pretty well so far.

"Hello, goregous." A man says, walking to your table.
You and Barry turn your heads to the stranger, and then back to eachother with looks of disappointment.
"Can I help you?" You ask the man.
"No, but I'm Riley." The man said. "And you're super pretty."
"Thanks.." You murmered.
"I just wish there was something between us, yanno?" Riley smiled. "Maybe that'll happen?"
Barry coughed awkwardly, trying to stop a laugh.
"You know what? Me too." You smirk.
"Really? You think there could actually be something between us?" Riley smiled widely.
"Of course." You nod.
"Really? Like what?" Riley asked once more.
"How about a brick wall?" You smile.
"Oh..." Riley frowned.
"Yeah, and please, I'm trying to have a date with my boyfriend. So..do you mind?" You ask.
"Oh, yeah sorry. I just didn't realise he could have someone like you." Riley explained.
"Ooh.. You see, i just don't think someone like you could be clever enough to have someone like me." You smirk, holding Barry's hand tighter.
"Well then, I guess I'll be on my way." Riley said, sending Barry a death glare.
You and Barry laughed, giving eachother a high five.
"That was great!" Barry claimed.
"It was! It was super fun too. I needed that." You agreed.
"We needed that." Barry said.