They See You Cry

Barry:

You sat on the couch, eating ice cream and watching Netflix. You started to cry because the movie got you into the feels.

It reminded you of when you were a child and how you went through all those phases. Memories.

"(Y/N)?" You hear Barry.

"Hey Bar." You sigh.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Fine." You sighed once more.

You hear him walk into the living room, and stop behind the couch.

"Aww, are you watching Netflix and eating ice cream again? You know it gets you into the feels!" He groaned.

"This movie!!" You cry.

Cisco:

He saw you cry when your dog died. The dog stayed with you since college, and it was super sad seeing it was his time to go.

He comforted you with kisses, chocolate, and movies.

"Hey, it'll be okay. I promise." Cisco kissed your head.
"Thank you Cisco. I love you so much." You whisper, giving him a hug.
"I love you so much." He smiled, hugging you even tighter.

Caitlin:

You were crying when she got stabbed in the stomach when that magic guy showed up. When she almost died.

This is before you guys broke up (in last chapters).

Harrison:

You never cry. You're a toughy. Let's admit it, you're really strong. Mentally and physically.

Iris:

You have very bad nightmares. Sometimes they feel so real, and you wake up crying. Iris always calms you down, and refuses to sleep until you finally fall back to sleep.

"Shh, it's okay. It was just a dream." Iris whispered.
"They feel so real." You whimper.
"It's alright now. You're awake. You're safe. I'm here. Take deep breaths, and think about what makes you happy." Iris said.
"You make me happy." You sniffle.

Wally:

Like Harrison, you're a toughy. You barely ever cry. When you do cry, it's over a tv show or something.