String Bean|Barry X Reader

This one was just a tiny little drabble. I just wanted to publish a chapter so i don't keep you guys waiting until i get the rest of the requests done!
Today is the Solar Eclipse, so I'm think about writing a special one for...Wally!!!
Okay, here ya go! Enjoy!!

You and Barry timed traveled to the past together.  Which is now the present..which was in the past...which was- you know what never mind.
The both of you needed to find the team, which wasn't together because no one knew eachother, because Barry's mom survived, and he never became The Flash.
You and Barry found Iris first, and then Wally, who was known as "Kid Flash", and then Joe, who was a drunk, and then Cisco, who was known as a billionaire! You sorta had to kidnap Caitlin to get her in with you guys, since she worked at Mercery Labs.

"Okay, so we need to figure out how to fix all these abberations. We gotta go back to the way things have been before." You explain to Barry, who was sitting over by Iris and Wally.
"I have no ideas whatsoever." Iris said.
"Cisco-" Barry began.
"Uh-Uh. I don't know you, string bean." Cisco shook his head.
"Mr.Ramon?" Barry sighed.
"Oh, yes?" Cisco shot his hear to Barry.
"We're going to need some help, so if you don't mind cooperating.." Barry said.
"Hey! Don't talk to Mr.Ramon like that." Cisco waved his index finger at Barry. He was speaking in third person which was never a good sign.
"He's right, Cisco-" Cisco was about to speak. "I don't care about what you want me to call you."
"We need your help. And unless you don't want to see another day, I suggest you to atleast try to help us. We have gone through hell to get here, and you're going to do the same by helping us! Got it?" You growled.
Cisco gulped up at you without saying a word. He just nodded at the "team" and straightened out his suit.
"Then let's get to work." Cisco cleared his throat.