Inappropriate Theorizers|Team Flash x Reader

"Oh come on!" Iris hissed while trying to fix a gadget the two of you accidently broke.
No one was at S.T.A.R Labs but you guys. While everyone was away, you had a little dance contest with eachother. And..it got pretty serious and she broke a wand type of thing which she doesn't know how to fix.
Iris tried and tried to fix this little device, but it was no use.
"Ha, yeah! That's exactly what i said to him." Cisco's voice filled the hallway.
"Finally, we're here. Time to eat some BBB!" Barry's voice soon came after.

Iris gasped at the sudden sound of people, and she quickly got in front of the wand to where she was blocking it, while you looked for a blanket to finish covering it.
As soon as you covered the device up, the boys walked in.
"Oh, hey Iris and (Y/N). We got some Big Belly Burger. Are you hungry?" Barry smiled.
"No..thanks." Iris fake smiled.
"Not hungry.." You mumble.
Cisco looked at the two of you suspiciously. He sorta knew something was up.
"Hey Iris, what ya hiding there?" Cisco asked pointing at Iris.
"It's...It's..a surprise." Iris lied.
"Yeah! Your birthday is..coming up." You smile. "Right?"
"First of all, that was last month! Second, ouch." Cisco said.

Cisco walked over to the both of you and removed the blanket.
"You..you gotta be mackin' my donalds, man." Cisco murmered.
"Cisco- we're really sorry! We were having a dance contest." You claimed.
"You're really innin' my outs here, buddy. Fivein in my guys." Cisco murmered.
You gave a confused expression along with Iris.
"What's he doing?" Iris asked Barry.
"In shock. It's what he does when, you know. Someone breaks his gadgets?" Barry smirked.
"Ha ha. Real funny." You scoffed.
"Cisco, breathe." Iris said.
"Ya whitin' my castle. Dairyin' my queen. Ya steakin' my shake." Cisco started to say things louder.

Barry stepped in front of him and reached for Cisco's shoulders.
"But are you belling my taco?" Barry said.
You and Iris shared confused looks to eachother. They were speaking as if they were having an actual conversation.
"You're expressing my panda!" Cisco pointed to you.
"What?" You asked.
Barry turned Cisco's head to face him.
"You're starring my bucks here, bud." Barry nodded.
"You're really Crispin my Creme's, my dude." Cisco smiled.
You thought it'd be a little fun to join on in, so before you even know it you say:
"You're really carling my junior here, bucko."
Cisco and Barry looked at you as if you said something stupid.
"Wendy's?" Iris said.

A/N:
I saw this one on Tumblr, and i instantly thought: Wattpad! Gotta make it into an epic story!!