Extra|Caitlin x Reader

You and Caitlin were in the S.T.A.R. Labs cortex with Cisco. You were all just talking about some facts that sometimes were left unknown. Caitlin brought up the idea. As much as Cisco wanted to lay back and talk about his comic books, he still agreed.
"Oh! And did you know that your age is the number of times you've orbited the sun?" Caitlin squealed in excitment as she made little fists in the air.
You smiled at her adorableness and let out a little sigh.
"Did you know that you're a dork?" You asked.
"Well, did you know that Mammoths still walked thr earth when the Great Pyramids were being built?" Cisco said.
Cisco and Caitlin have been doing this for about an hour. They say facts, and you just assumed it turned into a contest to see who knows more than the other.
"I did, in fact. But did you know that the oldest person in the world was born with a completely different set of human beings?" Caitlin replied.
"I figured that one, but I bet you didn't know that if you properly shuffle a pack of cards, chances are that exact order has never been seen before in the whole history of the universe." Cisco stated.
"What exactly do you do in your free time?" You asked.
"Uhm, babe, we both spend our free time researching facts and biological theories." Caitlin cleared her throat.
"Wow, you two are extra." You chuckle.
"You guys may be a couple, and I have all respect for you, but when you say that we're 'extra' do you ever ask yourself if you're even enough?" Cisco smirked.
Caitlin smiled and smacked Cisco's shoulder while you sat there laughing your butt off.
You've never heard that one from Cisco before.
"Good one, Cisco." You laughed.

A/N:
Again, just a small drabble. I'm working on the long ones! I got most of my requests done last night. And i gotta say, they are NOT easy! But i just need to work hard, and keep moving forward. 25.1K reads? Thank you guys 💜 honestly! I love you all! So for the rest of the day, I'll be working on Imagines and Preferences!
I'll be doing lots of Preferences in the next 48 hours so be prepared! Some might be sad!
Okay! Gotta go! Bye!