Hit On|Team Flash x Reader

I got this idea from Tumblr! I had to update because this stranger told me to a few days ago. Robin-Birdie (not pointing any fingers...)

"OH MY GOD, GUYS!!!!" You yell out of nowhere.
No one was talking, working, or even moving. Everyone was just having a relaxing little moment until you "Fus. Ro. Dah"'d them.
"What's happening?!" Barry woke from his dream.
"I'm so shook right now, you don't even know." Cisco mumbled.
"Well that was unexpected.." Caitlin said.
"What is it?!" Iris asked.

You smiled at the little group of people waiting for you to say something.
"I was just thinking.." You began.
"Oh brother."
"Here we go again.."
"This should be interesting."
"Juicy, spill it girl."
"Wow guys! Thanks for the support!!" You say.
"Get on with it, mate."

"Alright, I was thinking about this one time in High School. I was walking out of my classroom and all of a sudden, i accidentally got hit by a door." You began.
"Instead of this guy saying 'so sorry' or something like 'excuse me' the dude looked me over and smirked when he said 'pretty cute'. He then walked away." You smile.
Everyone gave a great amount of confused faces. You giggle at how weird they look.
"I just realized I literally got hit on." You nod.

"Honestly, that's amazing."
"The pun was greater than the pain."
"Oh wow!"
"Brain storm, much?"
"Alright.."

"Okay, guys! That's it..go back to being bored." You say while opening a book.
"That's not something you just get over." Julian said.
"Did you really just think about High School? What made you remember that?" Caitlin asked.
"My mind is a tunnel. I don't know how far it goes." You raise your hands in surrender.
Everyone nodded and went back to reading, texting, and just laying around S.T.A.R Labs.
"I guess you could just say he adored you." Cisco said out of nowhere.
"Cisco, get out."