A/n~ ANGEL + Barry x reader

HEY GUYS GUESS WHOS BACK?? Me

Well I am going through rough times but let's skip the details

Everyone hates me, well except for your fellow original author (weirdest). I haven't actually met her in real life but we are good friends.

Let's get on with this next oneshot!!

The air in Barry's face felt good at the moment. He was almost burned to death by a girl who couldn't control her powers. She could control fire and started to burn up. He brought the girl to the lab after she passed out from the over heat. Barry was running when Cisco called him up on the intercoms.

"Barry, she's waking up" that got him running even faster. He ended up in Star Labs in just 3 seconds.

"Wow, that's the fastest you've ran" Beatrice says. (An OC of your author)

"Might be because of flame girl" Angel said her British accent being audible. Beatrice was dating Cisco while Angel was dating Julian. Honestly Barry was shocked when Julian even showed emotions.

"Who are you guys? What are these things on my wrists?" the girl from before asks. It looks as if Cisco put the dampening bracelets on her, good thinking Cisco.

"We are here to help you, as we have seen, you can't control your powers so we are going to help you" Barry says staring at her. He had to admit, she was pretty.

Iris sadly died because a Savitar and Barry vowed to never mess with the timeline ever again. Wally went to Earth 2 with Jesse with Joe just stayed. Barry was lonely at (now) his apartment.

"Okay, how can we start"

Part two will come, I'm just tired, so byeeeeeee!!!!